Are you underweight and you find it bothersome so much that you want to add weight so bad? Yes! It’s worth it, being underweight is much of a problem as being obese.
Though, being underweight does not necessarily mean that you have a health problem. But according to one study, being underweight was associated with a 140% greater risk of early death in men, and 100% in women.
You really are scared now, you do not want to die anytime soon. Fear not, covered in this article is some simple ways of adding weight.
What is being Underweight?
Being underweight is defined as having a body mass estimated to be less than the body mass needed to sustain the best health. This sometimes can raise the risk of being infected and cause fertility problems.
There medical conditions that can cause unhealthy weight loss, they include:
Ads: How to create a PayPal account that send and receive funds in Nigeria… Read more
and so on…….
How to add Weight
Ads: Do you need a site like this? You want to start a blog or need any kind of website? Chat a professional website designer up today and get a discount on every job you want to do. Chat on WhatsApp
Knowing fully well the possible health disadvantages of being Underweight, you can’t wait to add weight. Below is what you can do to say goodbye to being Underweight.
1. Eat nutrient rich foods ( specifically food with plenty of protein) : Studies show that during periods of overfeeding, high protein diet causes many of the extra calories to be turned into muscle.
2. Eat at least thrice a day: this plays a very big part if you must add weight.
Ads: How to gain more followers on Instagram… Read more
3. Drink fresh milk alongside your meal or probably with snacks,
4. Exercise : engaging in some weight gaining exercise can enhance your chance of adding weight
Make these your routine and put it in Repeat, you can then sit back and watch your weight increase
Ads: Advertise With Us… Read more
People Are Also Reading
- How To Use Natural Home Products To lighten Your Skin
- How to Care for Your Human Hair
- How to Serve God Faithfully
- How to Greet in a Debate Competition
- How To Lighten Skin Naturally
- How To Move Words In Microsoft Words
- How To Learn English Language
- How To Begin An Essay
- How To Select Multiple Cells In Excel
- How To Fight Poverty In Your Community
Let’s send our tutorials and posts directly to your email inbox, you will only hear from us once in a week. Drop your email below