are you skinny? And probably you don’t like it too.
Just know you aren’t alone, been an underweight is as bad for your health as an Obese.
You are skinny if you have BMI less than 18.1,this doesn’t necessarily mean you are unhealthy however you can add more weight by been consistent.
Causes of Underweight
A lot of factors can cause this, however some of them include:
- Poor eating disorder
- Poor metabolism
- Cancerous growth
- Infections such as HIV/AIDS, tuberculosis etc.
To increase your weight, you can include the following foods in your diet.
Ads: Do you need a site like this? You want to start a blog or need any kind of website? Chat a professional website designer up today and get a discount on every job you want to do. Chat on WhatsApp
6. Salmon and other oily fish
Ads: How to create a PayPal account that send and receive funds in Nigeria… Read more
So how do you gain more weight?
Try the following:
- Eat more protein:
Adding weight involve growing muscles, hence one of the food for muscle growth is protein.
Eat high protein foods such as meats, fish, eggs and dairy products.
Actually protein is a two-edged food in that it can also reduce your appetite thereby low weight can result.
Ads: How to gain more followers on Instagram… Read more
- Eat at least 3 times a day:
Ensure they are balanced diet and should include majorly carbohydrates, protein and fat.
- Drink enough milk
- Use bigger plates to fill up your appetite
To gain more muscle, you need to exercise and practice squats, rows, dips, pull-ups etc.
In conclusion, gaining weight has to do mainly with what you eat and then with what you are determined to be, be careful not to get obese too thou lol.
Ads: Advertise With Us… Read more
People Are Also Reading
- How To Use Natural Home Products To lighten Your Skin
- How to Care for Your Human Hair
- How to Serve God Faithfully
- How to Greet in a Debate Competition
- How To Lighten Skin Naturally
- How To Move Words In Microsoft Words
- How To Learn English Language
- How To Begin An Essay
- How To Select Multiple Cells In Excel
- How To Fight Poverty In Your Community
Let’s send our tutorials and posts directly to your email inbox, you will only hear from us once in a week. Drop your email below