Planning to boost sales or revenue by advertising your product on social media platform “Facebook” is an essential tool to grow your business in the online world.
Ads: How to create a PayPal account that send and receive funds in Nigeria… Read more
Now that you’re here, I’ll be making this goal of yours achievable by guiding you through, making it as easy as ABC for you to drive in sales by putting your products or services out there online.
But before we get into that, I’d like you to check some details and statistics on why advertising your products on Facebook is the best way to boost your online presence.
Facebook is an online social media platform with over 2.5 billion active monthly users as at of Dec 31st 2019 making it the most popular social media app in the world so you’re at the right place.
You don’t have to be an expert to start advertising on Facebook. No matter what kind of audience you’re looking for, you’ll find them on Facebook. Imagine over 26 million Nigerians active on Facebook getting access to your products/services, amazing right?
Now let’s get started. These steps below will guide you on how to go about driving sales to your business through effective campaigns or ads on Facebook. It’s proven to be effective and efficient.
Ads: How to gain more followers on Instagram… Read more
- Set your advertising objectives: This is the initial stage, here you define your goals, what you want to achieve by running this ad. e.g. it could be that you just want to create awareness about your brand or business at first, then later you want to encourage people to purchase your products or sign up for your services. Whatever your objectives are, choose the most relevant and convenient for you.
- Create a Facebook Business Page: A Facebook business page is a free public profile you can create for your business, brand or product. Just like your personal Facebook account, you can use it to promote your business or products by uploading pictures or videos of your products/services to your potential customers/clients.
- Identify your target Audience: With over 2.6 billion active users, knowing your preferred audience is an important step to an effective and successful Facebook ad. It’s crucial to target only those who are your potential customers. Luckily, Facebook has made that easier by providing a wide range of options to select from. Facebook audience targeting feature allows you to reach people based on their personal attributes. e.g. interests and demographics.
- Set your budget: Deciding how much you want to spend on the ad is a critical step to take when considering running a Facebook ad. Set aside a particular sum of money for the ad depending on the particular technique you want use. It helps get you on track with your your objectives.
- Create your Facebook Ad: Creating your Facebook Ad requires you using the right headline, images or website link to catch the attention of your potential customer. Be creative about the ad you put out there, make it eye-catching and innovative, use colorful images and good headlines that will drive attention to your brand or business.
Once you’ve completed the steps above, kindly review your Ad before launching it so as to be align with your objectives. Once your ads has been reviewed and approved, you’ll be notified and you can track your ads performance on https://www.facebook.com/adsmanager
Always remember the perfect facebook Ad will have a clear goal and the action it wants people to do it.
Feel free to share your views in the comment box.
Ads: Do you need a site like this? You want to start a blog or need any kind of website? Chat a professional website designer up today and get a discount on every job you want to do. Chat on WhatsApp
Ads: Advertise With Us… Read more
People Are Also Reading
- How To Use Natural Home Products To lighten Your Skin
- How to Care for Your Human Hair
- How to Serve God Faithfully
- How to Greet in a Debate Competition
- How To Lighten Skin Naturally
- How To Move Words In Microsoft Words
- How To Learn English Language
- How To Begin An Essay
- How To Select Multiple Cells In Excel
- How To Fight Poverty In Your Community
Let’s send our tutorials and posts directly to your email inbox, you will only hear from us once in a week. Drop your email below