How To Apply For N-Power Programme
Before you dive into applying for N-Power programme, here are some of the key informations you need to know;
N-power is a job creation and empowerment programme of National Social Investment Programme of Nigerian Government. The scheme was introduced by President Muhammadu Buhari on 8th June 2016, to address the issues of Youth Unemployment and help increase social development. It is opened to any unemployed Nigerian between the age of 18 – 35 years.
The scheme currently has six categories namely; N-Health, N-Agro, N-Teach, N-Build, N-Creative and N-Tech. The N-Teach and N-Health categories are opened to only graduates who must have completed the One-Year NYSC mandatory programme. It’s a paid program of two-year duration aimed at engaging the beneficiaries in the states of residence. The program is currently in Batch C
Ads: How to gain more followers on Instagram… Read more
The requirements needed for applying for N-Power Programme;
- Bank Verification Number
- A valid E-mail Address
- Recent Passport Photograph (Jpeg or PNG)
- Degree and NYSC Certificate (For people interested in applying for N-Teach and N-Health)
- A valid ID card.
After getting the above mentioned details, here are the steps on how to carry out the application.
- Enter the website; https://npower.fmhds.gov.ng/signup
- Enter your email address or phone number in the section provided.
- Confirm your email address
- Fill in your BVN Number and Date of Birth in this order (dd-mm-yr).
- Bio-data and Contact Page: Enter your surname, first name and middle name as provided in your BVN.
- Education and Programme Page: Choose the program you’re in interested in and upload your credentials if you’re applying for N-Teach and N-Health.
- Employment and Other Details Page: you’ll will be required to answer some few questions and upload your government issued ID card e.g National ID Card, Voters Card, NIN Slip, Drivers License etc.
- Review and Submit Page: Kindly cross check the details you’ve filled in before clicking the submit button.
After submission, you’ll receive a Unique ID number. Kindly note it down and keep it safe.
Ads: Advertise With Us… Read more
People Are Also Reading
- How To Use Natural Home Products To lighten Your Skin
- How to Care for Your Human Hair
- How to Serve God Faithfully
- How to Greet in a Debate Competition
- How To Lighten Skin Naturally
- How To Move Words In Microsoft Words
- How To Learn English Language
- How To Begin An Essay
- How To Select Multiple Cells In Excel
- How To Fight Poverty In Your Community
Let’s send our tutorials and posts directly to your email inbox, you will only hear from us once in a week. Drop your email below