How To Apply For Youth Investment Fund
The economy as we all can see is not stable especially with the pandemic ongoing, well here is an opportunity for you. The Nigeria Youth Investment Fund is the answer.
This is an initiative of the Federal ministry of Youth and development with the aim to increase the Nigerian Financial state by making funds available for youth.
It was put in place to help them build their businesses thereby unemployment rate are reduced.
The application portal was opened on 13th October 2020 and doesn’t have specific date for closure
What are the requirements to apply for NYIF?
1. You must be between 18-35yrs
2. If you own a business, you will need the following
a. Registered with CAC (Corporate affairs Commission)
b. Business plan
Ads: Do you need a site like this? You want to start a blog or need any kind of website? Chat a professional website designer up today and get a discount on every job you want to do. Chat on WhatsApp
c. Valid BVN
d. Provision of TIN (Tax identification number)
3. Must be a Nigerian
4. You shouldn’t be convicted of any financial issue in the last 10yrs
You are not eligible if:
Eligibilty is not possible if you haven’t paid for past loans organized by government such as NMFB loans & Agribusiness etc.
Ads: How to create a PayPal account that send and receive funds in Nigeria… Read more
Document required for NYIF
- Certificate of incorporation
- Local government certificate
- A copy of birth certificate
- TIN (Tax Identification Number)
- Voter’s card,Driver’s licence and National ID
So how do you apply?
1. Enter www.nyif.nmfb.com.ng in the search box
2. Fill in your personal information like first name, surname and middle name
3. Click on the next, then choose your preferred training centre
Ads: How to gain more followers on Instagram… Read more
4. Indicate where you got the information e.g. Facebook, the website, Goggle Ads etc.
5. Accept the terms of office and submit your application
Thanks for reading…
Ads: Advertise With Us… Read more
People Are Also Reading
Let’s send our tutorials and posts directly to your email inbox, you will only hear from us once in a week. Drop your email below