Do you even know what it means to appreciate Someone’s Work?
Every one needs a fellow to complement them, we need at least one person to tell us ‘Great job! ‘.
Hence you need to Appreciate other’s work.
When you appreciate others, you boost their morale and create stronger bonds.
Ads: How to create a PayPal account that send and receive funds in Nigeria… Read more
So who should you appreciate and is there an exemption to that?
- Appreciate your workers and those who serve you
- Appreciate your colleague and Employee.
To be frank, No one is happy if despite working tirelessly there’s no sign of gratitude or appreciation
So how do you appreciate someone’s work?
1.say you are grateful and satisfied with what they did
2. See the Uniqueness in them
3. Show interest in their career, hobbies and skills
4. Remember their special days such as graduation,Wedding,Naming ceremony, birthday etc.
5. Reward them with an increased pay,promotion, and gifts
Here are few common words of appreciation you should use from time to time:
2. Thank you
Ads: Do you need a site like this? You want to start a blog or need any kind of website? Chat a professional website designer up today and get a discount on every job you want to do. Chat on WhatsApp
Ads: How to gain more followers on Instagram… Read more
3. If anyone deserves thanks, it’s you
4. You did an excellent job on that report
5. Thank you for sharing your knowledge with me
6. We appreciate your innovative thinking
Hope you learnt something today?
Ads: Advertise With Us… Read more
People Are Also Reading
- How To Use Natural Home Products To lighten Your Skin
- How to Care for Your Human Hair
- How to Serve God Faithfully
- How to Greet in a Debate Competition
- How To Lighten Skin Naturally
- How To Move Words In Microsoft Words
- How To Learn English Language
- How To Begin An Essay
- How To Select Multiple Cells In Excel
- How To Fight Poverty In Your Community
Let’s send our tutorials and posts directly to your email inbox, you will only hear from us once in a week. Drop your email below