Sometimes, you find yourself facing an emergency and the fact that you don’t have some funds saved up for it leaves you with no choice but to ask someone for Money.
Depends on the kind of asking you mean, if by asking you mean ‘Borrow’, that’s quite hard to do too but less compared to asking to be dashed the Money. In both cases, there are techniques that will help you do it easily to be analysed in this post.
Ads: How to create a PayPal account that send and receive funds in Nigeria… Read more
Before asking for money, do these two things:
1. Choose the right person to ask
2. Go easy on the person ( ask two people if you know the money is quite much for one )
If you have put this in place, then you can ask for money these following ways:
1. Ask for Advice first: Be serious while you asking for advice, let them pronounce the money part themselves. If you had chosen the right person like I advised, the person sure know your situation and can even dash you the money if you meant to borrow before.
Ads: How to gain more followers on Instagram… Read more
2. Do it in writing : If you are the shy type like me, I guess the best way to do it is in writing. But when you write, make it compelling enough.
3. Make your repayment plan known: If your motive is to borrow, stating your repayment plan enhances your chance of getting the money. The person will be glad to know you are repaying and will address you differently, unless he didn’t have for real, he will surely give you.
Ads: Do you need a site like this? You want to start a blog or need any kind of website? Chat a professional website designer up today and get a discount on every job you want to do. Chat on WhatsApp
These ways have been tried by several people and confirmed very effective, go try it too.
Ads: Advertise With Us… Read more
People Are Also Reading
- How To Use Natural Home Products To lighten Your Skin
- How to Care for Your Human Hair
- How to Serve God Faithfully
- How to Greet in a Debate Competition
- How To Lighten Skin Naturally
- How To Move Words In Microsoft Words
- How To Learn English Language
- How To Begin An Essay
- How To Select Multiple Cells In Excel
- How To Fight Poverty In Your Community
Let’s send our tutorials and posts directly to your email inbox, you will only hear from us once in a week. Drop your email below