Do you want to back up your WhatsApp data?
Then this post is for you…
WhatsApp is an American platform created May 3rd 2009,It allows its users to make use of video and voice calls, text messages, folders,documents and other media.
The purpose of which is to reduce the cost of buying airtime on mobile network, rather all you need is to buy a bit of data bundle on your preferred sim.
The main reason of backing up your WhatsApp data is to save important files and chats on The app which is stored on your phone memory under Databases;A sub-heading of WhatsApp
So how do you go about backup of WhatsApp data?
Kindly note that we will discuss how to go about it for Android only
1. Turn on your data on your preferred network
Ads: How to create a PayPal account that send and receive funds in Nigeria… Read more
2. Open your WhatsApp,click on the three dots at the right corner side of the App
3. Tap “settings”, Underneath it click on “Chats”
4. When you see “Chats”,click on “chat backup ” below it.Hence, the backup start instantly.
Ads: Do you need a site like this? You want to start a blog or need any kind of website? Chat a professional website designer up today and get a discount on every job you want to do. Chat on WhatsApp
Most time automatically your messages are backed up and it can only be accessed as described below, Also for regular backup you can decide to store your data on Google drive too.
Hope you enjoyed the tutorial?
Ads: How to gain more followers on Instagram… Read more
Ads: Advertise With Us… Read more
People Are Also Reading
- How To Use Natural Home Products To lighten Your Skin
- How to Care for Your Human Hair
- How to Serve God Faithfully
- How to Greet in a Debate Competition
- How To Lighten Skin Naturally
- How To Move Words In Microsoft Words
- How To Learn English Language
- How To Begin An Essay
- How To Select Multiple Cells In Excel
- How To Fight Poverty In Your Community
Let’s send our tutorials and posts directly to your email inbox, you will only hear from us once in a week. Drop your email below