In this post, we will be discussing how to bake Banana Bread. Underlying is the the ingredients and directions, happy baking!!!
- 2 cups (254 grams) all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup (100 grams) granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup (100 grams) light brown sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon ground
- cinnamon (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon fine salt
- 1 1/2 cups (340 grams) mashed banana (from about 3 very overripe bananas)
- 1/4 cup (60 grams) plain yogurt or sour cream
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted.
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup (113 grams) coarsely chopped walnuts or chocolate chips (optional)
Preheat the oven to 350°F. Generously grease a 9 by 5-inch loaf pan.
In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, sugars, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt.
In a medium bowl stir together the bananas, yogurt, eggs, butter, oil, and vanilla. Gently fold the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients until just barely combined.
Ads: How to gain more followers on Instagram… Read more
Gently fold in the walnuts or chocolate chips if using, being very careful not to overmix. Spread batter, into the prepared pan.
Bake until golden brown and a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, about 55 minutes. Cool in the pan on a cooling rack for 15 minutes before removing the loaf from the pan to finish cooling completely.
Recipe from handletheheat.
Ads: Advertise With Us… Read more
People Are Also Reading
- How To Use Natural Home Products To lighten Your Skin
- How to Care for Your Human Hair
- How to Serve God Faithfully
- How to Greet in a Debate Competition
- How To Lighten Skin Naturally
- How To Move Words In Microsoft Words
- How To Learn English Language
- How To Begin An Essay
- How To Select Multiple Cells In Excel
- How To Fight Poverty In Your Community
Let’s send our tutorials and posts directly to your email inbox, you will only hear from us once in a week. Drop your email below