So you recently found out that you have difficulty logging in your Gmail account or you simply cannot login into your Gmail account at all and you’re panicking, or you’re probably wondering what went wrong with your account or you were hacked? So you resulted in changing your Gmail password, you’re at the right place. This article is for you.
Follow these simple steps below to recover your Gmail account and get logged in back immediately;
There are various ways to go about this which we will be explaining in this article;
The first one is changing your Gmail password through your device settings (Android)
1. On your Android phone or tablet, open your device’s Settings app
2. click on Google and then Manage your Google Account.
3. At the top, tap Security.
4. Under “Signing in to Google,” tap Password. You might need to sign in.
5. Enter your new password, then tap Change Password.
Ads: Do you need a site like this? You want to start a blog or need any kind of website? Chat a professional website designer up today and get a discount on every job you want to do. Chat on WhatsApp
Another way to do this is to login via your browser;
1. Go to the Gmail login screen on your device and type in the name of the account you need to recover.
2. When it asks you to enter your password, instead hit the phrase “Forgot password?” in blue underneath.
Ads: How to create a PayPal account that send and receive funds in Nigeria… Read more
3. If you can, type in the last password you remember using with your Gmail account. Gmail does this just in case you haven’t actually forgotten your password.
4. If you’ve set up a recovery phone number with this account, or another account attached to this one, Gmail will give you the option to send a text or call to that number containing a code you can use to confirm your identity.
If you have your phone on you, select your preferred method of communication, then skip to step five.
5. If you don’t have the number associated with the email again, Gmail will give you another option to send the code to the recovery email you provided while registering the account.
6. Enter the code sent to the phone number or email address
Ads: How to gain more followers on Instagram… Read more
7. After this, Gmail will tell you to input a new password and confirm it also.
These are well proven ways of changing or recovering your Gmail password.
Drop your questions in the comment box.
Ads: Advertise With Us… Read more
People Are Also Reading
- How To Use Natural Home Products To lighten Your Skin
- How to Care for Your Human Hair
- How to Serve God Faithfully
- How to Greet in a Debate Competition
- How To Lighten Skin Naturally
- How To Move Words In Microsoft Words
- How To Learn English Language
- How To Begin An Essay
- How To Select Multiple Cells In Excel
- How To Fight Poverty In Your Community
Let’s send our tutorials and posts directly to your email inbox, you will only hear from us once in a week. Drop your email below