Wi-Fi is the name of a wireless networking technology that uses radio waves to provide Hugh speed internet and network connections. It is the abbreviation of Wireless Fidelity.
Are you looking for how to change your Wi-Fi password? Contained in this post is everything you need to know about changing Wi-Fi password.
There’s a need for a change in the password when you buy a new router or you feel someone has your password. Without a password anyone can connect to your Wi-Fi network. Aside from the reduction in your subscribed data, it can reduce your internet speed.
Ads: How to gain more followers on Instagram… Read more
To prevent any of the aforementioned or being exploited of your devices to carry out despicable and filthy actions, you should change your WiFi router’s password by following the steps below.
Steps to change your Wi-Fi password
- Check the side or bottom of your router for a code labeled as either IP address or access URL, this plays an important role in changing your password. Open your browser on your PC then input and load the code in the URL section of your browser to open the configuration page of your router. The default IP address of your router is typical to 192.168.1.1 or 192.168.0.1 In case you didn’t find it on your router.
- Use your username (which is often Admin/UserAdmin) and your default or previous password to log into your router. The log in information can be found on the side/bottom of your router or checked with your router’s manufacturer/service provider.
- Upon successful logging in, locate and click on the WIRELESS option at the top or left left side of the page.
- Click on the security option to display Wi-Fi password box, thenenter your desired password. You are advised to use a long and mixed password to be on a safer side.
Scroll down and locate the save option to save the changes, the new password becomes effective immediately disconnecting all the devices previously connected to it. Reconnect with your new password.
That’s all you need to do to change your WiFi password, use the comment section to if you have any question.
People Are Also Reading
- How To Use Natural Home Products To lighten Your Skin
- How to Care for Your Human Hair
- How to Serve God Faithfully
- How to Greet in a Debate Competition
- How To Lighten Skin Naturally
- How To Move Words In Microsoft Words
- How To Learn English Language
- How To Begin An Essay
- How To Select Multiple Cells In Excel
- How To Fight Poverty In Your Community
Ads: Advertise With Us… Read more
Let’s send our tutorials and posts directly to your email inbox, you will only hear from us once in a week. Drop your email below