Among all other network providers in Nigeria, Globacom is not only widely used but also mostly preferred by many Nigerians because of their high volume data bundles compared to other network providers and of course other bonuses.
Even at that, a notable number of users doesn’t know how to get their numbers once forgotten. As it’s said; Learning is not just about listening and understanding, it’s also about forgetting and remembering again. This post existed to make you you remember, below is how to check your Glo number.
There are two methods to do that:
1. Dial a short number provided by Glo, the number is saved on on the sim as ‘My Number’.
The number to dial is 1244.
Ads: How to gain more followers on Instagram… Read more
You’ll then get a voice prompt that reads out loud your number to you.
2. By dialing the USSD code on your phone dialer, your number will be clearly displayed on the screen.
If any of these two methods doesn’t work, then dial a friend’s phone to check your Glo Number.
Ads: Advertise With Us… Read more
People Are Also Reading
- How To Use Natural Home Products To lighten Your Skin
- How to Care for Your Human Hair
- How to Serve God Faithfully
- How to Greet in a Debate Competition
- How To Lighten Skin Naturally
- How To Move Words In Microsoft Words
- How To Learn English Language
- How To Begin An Essay
- How To Select Multiple Cells In Excel
- How To Fight Poverty In Your Community
Let’s send our tutorials and posts directly to your email inbox, you will only hear from us once in a week. Drop your email below