How To Check Your Tax Identification Number (TIN) In Nigeria
As a Nigerian, if you’ve obtained BVN (Bank Verification number) or NIN (National Identification Number). Then you have been allotted a Tax Identification Number (TIN) by the Nigerian government automatically.
The tax identification number (TIN) is a unique identifier for an individual or a company for the specific purpose of tax remittance and it is issued by the Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS).
Ads: How to gain more followers on Instagram… Read more
As a business or individual, TIN is important because that is what shows that you are a registered taxpayer in Nigeria, and as you know that tax payment is made compulsory, every company, business, individual must have their own unique tax identification number. Follow the steps below to check your personal Tax Identification Number (TIN)
- Visit https://tinverification.jtb.gov.ng/
- Select your Date of Birth.
- Select your preferred search criteria from the Select Criteria Dropdown-TIN or NIN or BVN or Registered Phone Number
- Provide the appropriate value based on the search criteria in Step 2 above
- Confirm you are not a robot by checking the reCAPTCHA Box
- Click the Search button
Ads: Advertise With Us… Read more
People Are Also Reading
- How To Use Natural Home Products To lighten Your Skin
- How to Care for Your Human Hair
- How to Serve God Faithfully
- How to Greet in a Debate Competition
- How To Lighten Skin Naturally
- How To Move Words In Microsoft Words
- How To Learn English Language
- How To Begin An Essay
- How To Select Multiple Cells In Excel
- How To Fight Poverty In Your Community
Let’s send our tutorials and posts directly to your email inbox, you will only hear from us once in a week. Drop your email below