How To Connect To Hotspot On An Android Device
There are times when we run out of data and have something important to do online, or even a deadline to meet. Having your friend or family put on their phone’s hotspot for you definitely saves the day.
A hotspot is a physical location where people may obtain internet access, typically using Wi-Fi technology, via a wireless local-area network (WLAN) using a router connected to an internet service provider.
You can use a phone’s mobile data to connect to another phone, tablet or computer to the internet. Sharing a connection this way is called tethering or using a hotspot.
Ads: How to create a PayPal account that send and receive funds in Nigeria… Read more
On the other person’s device, they’re to:
Swipe down from the top of the screen.
And tap on hotspot.
On your device, you’re to:
1. Open your device’s list of Wi-Fi options.
2. Pick the other phone’s hotspot name.
3. Enter the other phone’s hotspot password.
4. Click connect.
If you don’t want your hotspot to require password so people can connect easily:
Ads: How to gain more followers on Instagram… Read more
1. Swipe down from the top of your screen.
2. Touch and hold hotspot
3. Under security, tap none.
Ads: Do you need a site like this? You want to start a blog or need any kind of website? Chat a professional website designer up today and get a discount on every job you want to do. Chat on WhatsApp
This is how to connect to hotspot on an Android device.
If you have ever had issues connecting to a device’s hotspot, I hope that you found this helpful.
Ads: Advertise With Us… Read more
People Are Also Reading
- How To Use Natural Home Products To lighten Your Skin
- How to Care for Your Human Hair
- How to Serve God Faithfully
- How to Greet in a Debate Competition
- How To Lighten Skin Naturally
- How To Move Words In Microsoft Words
- How To Learn English Language
- How To Begin An Essay
- How To Select Multiple Cells In Excel
- How To Fight Poverty In Your Community
Let’s send our tutorials and posts directly to your email inbox, you will only hear from us once in a week. Drop your email below