Are you in search of the cure for hepatitis B? Then, this post is definitely for you.
In this post, we will cover the following
- What is Hepatitis B?
- What Causes Hepatitis B?
- What are the Symptoms of Hepatitis B?
- How To Cure Hepatitis B?
What is Hepatitis B?
Hepatitis B is a disease of the liver that is caused by a virus. The name of the virus is known as Hepatitis B Virus (HBV).
The threat posed by the disease depends on the age of the affected individuals. For instance, children below 6 years old are more likely to develop chronic infections.
The disease is also closely associated with HIV. Hence, there is a high occurrence of the disease in areas with high level of HIV patients.
What Causes Hepatitis B?
Hepatitis B can be gotten through many means including
- Transmission from mother to child during birth and delivery
- Contact with blood of an infected individual
- Having sex with an infected partner
- Injection-drug use that involves infected needles
- Exposure to other infected sharp instruments
This is because the virus can still survive for about 7 days outside the human body. Hence, using a a potentially infected instrument is very dangerous.
Ads: Do you need a site like this? You want to start a blog or need any kind of website? Chat a professional website designer up today and get a discount on every job you want to do. Chat on WhatsApp
What Are The Symptoms of Hepatitis B?
Symptoms and signs of Hepatitis B include the following
- Jaundice (this is the yellowing of certain parts of the body like the eyes etc.
- Fatigue that persists for days
- Stomach trouble like loss of appetite, nausea, vomiting
You should however know that the above symptoms will only show up one to six months after contracting the virus.
How To Cure Hepatitis B
Ads: How to create a PayPal account that send and receive funds in Nigeria… Read more
When treating Hepatitis B, it is important to take action as soon as any of the symptoms shows. Visiting a doctor earlier will increase the likelihood of getting a better treatment.
Before getting to treat Hepatitis B, you should know that there are two type of hepatitis based on the number of days you show symptoms. They include
- Acute Hepatitis B
- Chronic Hepatitis B
If the disease persists for 6 month or more, you should know it is chronic and your doctor may prescribe any of the following drugs to you
- Entecavir (Baraclude)
- Tenefovir (Viread)
- Interferon alpha
The common goal of the drugs is to boost your immune system so you will be able to fight the virus as soon as possible.
Please, do not take any of the above medications without consulting with your medical doctor first. Self medication kills.
Ads: How to gain more followers on Instagram… Read more
And that is how to treat hepatitis disease.
Do you know any other means of treating hepatitis B?
Then, comment your idea below for others to see.
Ads: Advertise With Us… Read more
People Are Also Reading
- How To Use Natural Home Products To lighten Your Skin
- How to Care for Your Human Hair
- How to Serve God Faithfully
- How to Greet in a Debate Competition
- How To Lighten Skin Naturally
- How To Move Words In Microsoft Words
- How To Learn English Language
- How To Begin An Essay
- How To Select Multiple Cells In Excel
- How To Fight Poverty In Your Community
Let’s send our tutorials and posts directly to your email inbox, you will only hear from us once in a week. Drop your email below