How To Deactivate Facebook Account
Deactivating your Facebook account may be as a result of a reason or two but for whatever reason you might want to do that, you’re some steps away from achieving that.
Facebook is a social media app that helps us connect with our family and friends primarily but there are other wide range of other interesting stuffs we can do with it e.g. getting breaking news, following our favorite celebrities and keeping up to date with lives and so many more.
These amazing features makes Facebook a must use app in our daily lives but sometimes we can’t keep up with the pressure that comes with it and we may decide to stay off a while or whether your screen time notification says you’ve spent a horrendous amount of time on your phone today, or you just don’t feel the need to share every inch of your life on a news feed anymore — it might be time to finally pull the plug on your online life and delete your account temporarily (Deactivation).
When your account is deactivated, this is exactly what it means;
1. No one else can see your profile.
2. Some information, like messages you sent to friends, may still be visible.
3. Your friends may still see your name in their friends list. This is only visible to your friends, and only from their friends list.
4. Group admins may still be able to see your posts and comments, along with your name.
Now let’s get started;
Ads: Do you need a site like this? You want to start a blog or need any kind of website? Chat a professional website designer up today and get a discount on every job you want to do. Chat on WhatsApp
Follow these simple steps below to deactivate your account;
Ads: How to create a PayPal account that send and receive funds in Nigeria… Read more
1. Click the three dash on top the right corner of your Facebook app
2. Open your settings and privacy, then click settings
3. Click on personal information under account settings
4. Click on manage contact under personal information
5. Click on deactivate.
Ads: How to gain more followers on Instagram… Read more
These simple steps will guide you on how to deactivate your FB account easily.
Note: If you’d like to come back to Facebook after you’ve deactivated your account, you can reactivate your account at any time by logging back into Facebook or by using your Facebook account to log in somewhere else. Remember, you’ll need to have access to the email or mobile number you use to log into complete the reactivation.
Feel free to share you your opinions on the comment box
Ads: Advertise With Us… Read more
People Are Also Reading
- How To Use Natural Home Products To lighten Your Skin
- How to Care for Your Human Hair
- How to Serve God Faithfully
- How to Greet in a Debate Competition
- How To Lighten Skin Naturally
- How To Move Words In Microsoft Words
- How To Learn English Language
- How To Begin An Essay
- How To Select Multiple Cells In Excel
- How To Fight Poverty In Your Community
Let’s send our tutorials and posts directly to your email inbox, you will only hear from us once in a week. Drop your email below