A bra, short form for brassiere is a form-fitting undergarment designed to support or cover a woman’s breasts.
Bras are designed for a variety of purposes, including enhancing breast size, creating cleavage, or for other aesthetic or practical considerations.
Some people have a medical and surgical need for brassieres, but most wear them for fashion or cultural reasons.
There is no evidence that bras prevent breasts from sagging and one study even suggests the opposite (weakening of the breasts supportive tissue), with the exception of wearing them during sports exercises.
Bras have gained importance beyond their mere functionality as a garment.
Women’s choices about what kind of bra to wear are consciously and unconsciously affected by social perceptions of the ideal female body shape, which changes over time.
Bras have become a fashion item and cultural statement that are sometimes purposefully revealed by the wearer or even worn as outerwear.
Bra size indicates the size characteristics of a bra. While there are a number of bra sizing systems in use around the world, the bra sizes usually consist of a number, indicating the size of the band around the woman’s torso, and one or more letters that indicate the breast cup size.
A great-fitting bra is essential to ensure your clothes fit properly, are comfortable and look their best.
Ads: Do you need a site like this? You want to start a blog or need any kind of website? Chat a professional website designer up today and get a discount on every job you want to do. Chat on WhatsApp
Here’s how to determine your bra size:
1. Wrap the tape measure around your chest, just beneath the breasts. This is your BAND SIZE.
2. Wrap the tape measure around the fullest part of your breasts. This is your BUST SIZE.
3. Subtract the band size from the bust size.
Ads: How to create a PayPal account that send and receive funds in Nigeria… Read more
4. Find the final number below to get your CUP SIZE.
Example: 4″ = D cup
5. Follow the chart below to get your cup size.
1″ = A cup
2″ = B cup
3″ = C cup
4″ = D cup
5″ = DD cup
6″ = DDD cup
7″ = F cup
8″ = G cup
9″ = H cup
10″ = I cup
11″ = J cup
12″ = K cup
6. Your BRA SIZE is your band size plus your cup size.
Ads: How to gain more followers on Instagram… Read more
A lot of women have issues determining their bra sizes and therefore tend to wear any bra they think fits in.
Did you know how to determine your bra size before now? Did you find this helpful? Let us know in the comment section below.
Ads: Advertise With Us… Read more
People Are Also Reading
- How To Use Natural Home Products To lighten Your Skin
- How to Care for Your Human Hair
- How to Serve God Faithfully
- How to Greet in a Debate Competition
- How To Lighten Skin Naturally
- How To Move Words In Microsoft Words
- How To Learn English Language
- How To Begin An Essay
- How To Select Multiple Cells In Excel
- How To Fight Poverty In Your Community
Let’s send our tutorials and posts directly to your email inbox, you will only hear from us once in a week. Drop your email below