The breast is the tissue overlying the chest (pectoral) muscles. Women’s breasts are made of specialized tissue that produces milk (glandular tissue) as well as fatty tissue. The amount of fat determines the size of the breast.
A few factors can determine why your breasts are the way they are.
Some of the factors are:
1. Genetics: Genetics have the biggest say, by far. Your genes influence your breast density, tissue, size, and more.
2. Weight: Fat is a large part of your breast tissue and density, so you may notice a difference in your breast shape as you gain or lose weight.
3. Exercise: Your breasts might look firmer or perkier if you build up the muscles behind your breast tissue by strengthening your pecs.
4. Age: Your breasts will naturally sag as you get older, so over time, your breasts may become longer and shift to face downward.
5. Pregnancy and breastfeeding: Your hormones during pregnancy and breastfeeding can make your breasts swell and change the way the fat and tissue are distributed throughout your breasts.
There are several types of breast shape, and if you can identity them, you’ll be able to determine your breast shape.
Ads: Do you need a site like this? You want to start a blog or need any kind of website? Chat a professional website designer up today and get a discount on every job you want to do. Chat on WhatsApp
1. Asymmetrical: Asymmetrical breasts are of two different sizes. It’s pretty common for breasts to be uneven by a cup size or less, and more than half of people have some variation between breast size.
2. Archeype: The archetypal breast is round and full with a small point at the nipple which is considered the standard for breast type.
It’s said to be the most common shape, so it’s what most bra manufacturers model their designs after.
3. Athletic: Athletic breasts are wider, with more muscle and less breast tissue.
4. Close set: Close-set breasts have no separation or a very small gap between them. They sit closer to the center of your chest, creating more distance between your underarm and your breast.
5. Bell shape: Bell-shaped breasts resemble a bell, with a narrow top and a rounder bottom.
6. Conical: Conical breasts are shaped more like cones, rather than round. This shape is considered to be more common in smaller breasts than larger ones.
Ads: How to create a PayPal account that send and receive funds in Nigeria… Read more
7. Relaxed: Relaxed breasts have looser breast tissue and nipples that point downward.
8. East West: If your nipples point outward, away from the center of your body, then your breast type is East West.
9. Round: Round breasts have an equal amount of fullness at the top and the bottom.
10. Slender: Slender breasts are narrow and long, with nipples pointing downwards.
11. Side set: Side-set breasts are further apart, with more space between them.
Ads: How to gain more followers on Instagram… Read more
12. Teardrop: The teardrop shape is round and the bottom is just a little fuller than the top.
Whichever shape your breasts are, just know that you’re beautiful and unique as you are.
Did you find this helpful? Let us know in the comment section below.
Ads: Advertise With Us… Read more
People Are Also Reading
Let’s send our tutorials and posts directly to your email inbox, you will only hear from us once in a week. Drop your email below