Things are undoubtedly changing these days, almost everything is done digitally. Unless you want to be clueless about these things, you have to get familiar with how they are done digitally.
The recent Coronavirus case that has affected the global health has also in one way or the other contributed to the people’s realization of the effectiveness of Digital life. Classes, sales, meetings and every other stuffs were shifted online because of the Lockdown.
Blessings in disguise it may have been, but it never escaped from the criticism of the critics. Be that as it may, the part of which it had improved every one should not be neglected. Since most forms are sent digitally, I will be highlighting in this post how you can sign them Without having to print.
Signing a form digitally has been made possible and of course easy by the availability of Applications (offline) and some websites (online).
Electronic signature and Digital Signature.
Electronic signature and a Digital signature are two different things that should be mistaken for each other.
An electronic signature is simply an image of your signature uploaded to a document while a digital signature is encrypted data that proves the document came from you, you instead of uploading have to draw on the document.
How to Digitally sign forms
For the iOS users, signing a form is quite easier using the tools built into the Mail app. When you receive an attachment, tap to download it and then tap again to open it.
You’ll see a marker icon in the upper right. Tap it and you’ll see tools appear at the bottom. Select the + to bring up text and signature options. When you’re finished signing the form, you select Done. you can then send the signed form.
However Android users might have to download Adobe sign & fill free app. Below is the step by step guide on how to do that.
Ads: How to create a PayPal account that send and receive funds in Nigeria… Read more
Ads: Do you need a site like this? You want to start a blog or need any kind of website? Chat a professional website designer up today and get a discount on every job you want to do. Chat on WhatsApp
1. Open the PDF document or form that you want to sign.
2. Click the Sign icon in the toolbar. …
3. The Fill & Sign tool is displayed. …
4. The form fields are detected automatically. …
5. Click the Sign icon in the toolbar, and then choose whether you want to add your signature or just initials.
Ads: How to gain more followers on Instagram… Read more
6. Since you are signing for the first time, you see the Signature or Initials panel. draw your signature in the field.
7. Click on Done/Apply, and then click at the place in the PDF where you want to place the signature or initial. you can save your signature on the app so that you don’t have to draw anytime you need it.
The need for knowing the digital ways of doing things cannot be over looked. It’s signing a form this Time, could be another thing another time.
Ads: Advertise With Us… Read more
People Are Also Reading
- How To Use Natural Home Products To lighten Your Skin
- How to Care for Your Human Hair
- How to Serve God Faithfully
- How to Greet in a Debate Competition
- How To Lighten Skin Naturally
- How To Move Words In Microsoft Words
- How To Learn English Language
- How To Begin An Essay
- How To Select Multiple Cells In Excel
- How To Fight Poverty In Your Community
Let’s send our tutorials and posts directly to your email inbox, you will only hear from us once in a week. Drop your email below