Wanting to learn how to draw could be as a result of passion-driven desire or a required skill to earn a living. Whichever reason, Drawing is still a skill that can be learned and improved. Talent makes it easier to improve that skill, but anyone can do it with enough time and dedication.
Ads: How to create a PayPal account that send and receive funds in Nigeria… Read more
Drawing according to “Wikipedia” is a form of visual art in which a person uses various drawing instruments to mark paper or another two-dimensional medium.
Whether you’re a beginner trying to get started or a seasoned artist aiming to improving your skills, if you follow the simple steps in this post, you’ll be amazed at how quickly you’ll learn how to draw almost everything from objects to animals to human being. The list is endless as long as you’re dedicated and passionate about it.
Some tools you need to begin with;
- HB Pencil
- Any Sketch Paper
Now let’s get started;
- Prepare your materials: Get your materials ready to avoid any form of distraction or disturbance. Make sure you have every necessary tool on ground. It helps you get the ground running.
- Choose a simple object: Getting started is not totally easy. Start with the most simplest of objects e.g. Animals, Objects, Kitchen tools. As you practice more, you’ll have confidence to try out new things.
- Motivation and Time Conscious: High motivation is a key factor in our ability to learn new things even at right age. Using your time effectively too can make you a good artist in no time.
- Sketch an Outline: Pick a spot on what you want to draw very slowly and carefully start to sketch out the lines and curves of the object. Once you have a line drawing, apply the next step below.
- Start Shading and Finish Up: Once you have your sketch ready, start shading by putting pressure through your pencil and applying the finishing touches.
If you’ve never drawn before, bear in mind you’ll probably be like “what the fuck am I actually doing?” at your first practice. But with dedication and constant practice, you’ll keep improving.
Ads: How to gain more followers on Instagram… Read more
There’s a golden rule that you become an expert at something after “10,000 hours” of practice. So be easy on yourself if you’re not getting it, try harder, dedicate more time and who knows? You might become of the great artists in the world.
Furthermore, drawing and painting are a visual thing so Youtube is a actually a great resource to learn drawing. There are a lot of great tutorials for beginners there.
Add your views and opinion on this piece in the comment box.
Ads: Do you need a site like this? You want to start a blog or need any kind of website? Chat a professional website designer up today and get a discount on every job you want to do. Chat on WhatsApp
Ads: Advertise With Us… Read more
People Are Also Reading
- How To Use Natural Home Products To lighten Your Skin
- How to Care for Your Human Hair
- How to Serve God Faithfully
- How to Greet in a Debate Competition
- How To Lighten Skin Naturally
- How To Move Words In Microsoft Words
- How To Learn English Language
- How To Begin An Essay
- How To Select Multiple Cells In Excel
- How To Fight Poverty In Your Community
Let’s send our tutorials and posts directly to your email inbox, you will only hear from us once in a week. Drop your email below