PDF short for Portable document format is a type of digital file that allows you to send and share content that is readable by others regardless of what software they use in viewing the file.
In order for PDFs to adapt to various viewing platforms like smartphone, PC and co., the files, text and images wasn’t made to be easily modified once packaged into a PDF.
But its not impossible, i will tell you few steps to take in editing your document and images.
Before that, You should know of Adobe Acrobat because Adobe Acrobat is the most obvious tool for editing PDFs.
Adobe Acrobat is a PDF application software pioneered by Adobe system to view, create, manipulate, print and manage files.
Like most of Adobe’s offerings, you can easily get it online by purchasing the Premium versions of the editor. Only people on premium can edit files. If you don’t want to pay for it or don’t have the money, you can sign up for the 7-day free trial and to access Acrobat DC’s powerful features. I’m sure you would enjoy it and would do your editing perfectly for you.
To start editing your PDF, you need to open the file in Adobe Acrobat.
1. Open your Adobe Reader
2. Click the file/Images you want to edit
Ads: How to create a PayPal account that send and receive funds in Nigeria… Read more
Ads: Do you need a site like this? You want to start a blog or need any kind of website? Chat a professional website designer up today and get a discount on every job you want to do. Chat on WhatsApp
3. You will see a white ink, click on it as seen below
4. Select the Edit PDF option
5. The next page as seen in the picture below will tell you to register before you can access the special feature, register for the 7-day free trial and enter your card details. However, you can cancel anytime before the trial lapses if you feel you don’t need the special features again.
Note: Money will be deducted from your account after the trial which means you paid for the Premium and can now access all the special features Adobe got for you easily.
Also, there are site that helps you edit files if you don’t want to be going through the stress of using the likes of Adobe and co.
Ads: How to gain more followers on Instagram… Read more
I hope this write-ups helps
Drop your comment in the box below.
Ads: Advertise With Us… Read more
People Are Also Reading
- How To Use Natural Home Products To lighten Your Skin
- How to Care for Your Human Hair
- How to Serve God Faithfully
- How to Greet in a Debate Competition
- How To Lighten Skin Naturally
- How To Move Words In Microsoft Words
- How To Learn English Language
- How To Begin An Essay
- How To Select Multiple Cells In Excel
- How To Fight Poverty In Your Community
Let’s send our tutorials and posts directly to your email inbox, you will only hear from us once in a week. Drop your email below