Exfoliating the skin is cool and can be done at low cost,this is because some of the materials needed at found in the kitchen.
The skin is the largest organ that covers the entire body.the skin is made up of three layers and they are the epidermis,the dermis and endodermis.
Functions of the skin
They include protection against injury, heat and infection, as well as regulation temperature.
How do you care for the skin?
You can take of the skin by moisturizing, shaving carefully, getting more sleep, using antioxidant and exfoliation.
So what’s Exfoliation?
Exfoliation is defined as the removal of dead cells from the skin, the skin is shed off every 30 days.
Advantages of exfoliation of the skin
Ads: How to create a PayPal account that send and receive funds in Nigeria… Read more
- It makes the skin look brighter
- Exfoliation prevents clogging of pores
- Removing dead cells aids collagen production
Anything you apply on the skin directly to get rid of dead cells are known as physical exfoliant.
We will be discussing exfoliation using DIY (Do it Yourself) scrubs from now on.
Some scrubs that work as exfoliant found in the kitchen include:
- Brown Sugar
How to do you exfoliate the skin?
Ads: Do you need a site like this? You want to start a blog or need any kind of website? Chat a professional website designer up today and get a discount on every job you want to do. Chat on WhatsApp
Follow the following procedures:
1.mix brown sugar, milk,coffee and honey together
2.moisten your face and spread the scrub to your Face and to your neck
Avoid it touching your eye.
Ads: How to gain more followers on Instagram… Read more
3.rub the mixture on your skin in a circular motion for like 3-4 minutes.
4. Rinse off with warm water and pat try with a soft towel.
You can also try brown sugar, coconut oil and honey using the same procedure.
Ads: Advertise With Us… Read more
People Are Also Reading
- How To Use Natural Home Products To lighten Your Skin
- How to Care for Your Human Hair
- How to Serve God Faithfully
- How to Greet in a Debate Competition
- How To Lighten Skin Naturally
- How To Move Words In Microsoft Words
- How To Learn English Language
- How To Begin An Essay
- How To Select Multiple Cells In Excel
- How To Fight Poverty In Your Community
Let’s send our tutorials and posts directly to your email inbox, you will only hear from us once in a week. Drop your email below