Earbuds are tiny little wireless headphones, that has gained the heart of many. It is preferred to a wired one because of it’s excellent sound quality and maybe the stylish appearance.
These earbuds were made to be compatible with Androids and Apple Phones or categorically, any bluetooth enabled phone.
Aside the fact that Earbuds put an end to the days of the struggle with untangling wired earphones in your pockets, it saved you the expenses of getting another wired earbud everytime due to the wearing out of the wire.
Why should you use Earbuds
There are many reason because of which you should use Earbuds but I will only be discussing the major ones; Comfortability, Durability and Fashionability.
1. Comfortability: The comfortability an earbud provides cannot be compared. They are small and comfy, you might forget that you have them placed in your ears until some music starts playing.
2. Durability : This should always be considered when buying any product talk more of Earbuds. They would be fine for a long time as long as you take care of them when you don’t have them on.
3. Fashionability : Surprisingly, some people do not consider any of the above reasons before they buy earbuds, they buy mainly because it’s fashionable and would look quite nice on every outfits.
Ads: How to create a PayPal account that send and receive funds in Nigeria… Read more
How to care for your Earbuds
•Always Clean your earbuds.
•Keep your earphones in a case.
•Unplug your earphones after use.
•Pull out the plug, not the cable.
•Avoid sleeping with your headphones on
How to Fix Earbuds
Fixing earbuds depends on the problem they are having, I will outline some major problems and possible ways of fixing
Ads: Do you need a site like this? You want to start a blog or need any kind of website? Chat a professional website designer up today and get a discount on every job you want to do. Chat on WhatsApp
1. Earbuds suddenly stop working : If your Earbuds just stop working it might be because it fell into water and it’s not water resistant. Dismantle the earbuds, absorb the moisture with a clean cloth.
2. Break in music or audio stuttering : This can be as a result of a lot of factors, but Bluetooth connectivity is often the main cause of the issue. Reset the Earbuds or restart your smartphone / Laptop.
3. Low sound from Earbuds: If you are getting lower sound from your Earbuds, you should check the volume of the connected device and ensure your ears are wiped of all waxes.
Ads: How to gain more followers on Instagram… Read more
4. Charging problem: Ensure the charger is in good condition, the ports are not damaged, the charging cables are not broken.
5. Pairing Issues : Make sure the earbud and the smartphone’s Bluetooth is switched on and active then follow the recommended pairing process.
provided that the problem with your Earbuds doesn’t require Technical support, you will always find this article helpful.
Ads: Advertise With Us… Read more
People Are Also Reading
- How To Use Natural Home Products To lighten Your Skin
- How to Care for Your Human Hair
- How to Serve God Faithfully
- How to Greet in a Debate Competition
- How To Lighten Skin Naturally
- How To Move Words In Microsoft Words
- How To Learn English Language
- How To Begin An Essay
- How To Select Multiple Cells In Excel
- How To Fight Poverty In Your Community
Let’s send our tutorials and posts directly to your email inbox, you will only hear from us once in a week. Drop your email below