Fear is a negative emotion triggered by evil, pain and lurking dangers.
It arises to keep us safe from potential dangers.
10 common fears
Below are the common fears :
- Social phobia
- Agoraphobia ;Fear of open spaces
- Acrophobia :Fear of heights
- Pteromerhamophobia: fear of flying
- Claustrophobia: fear of closed spaces
- Entomophobia : fear of insects
- Ophidiophobia: fear of snakes
- Astraphobia: fear of storms
- Trypanophobia: fear of needles
What does it mean to be fearful?
This means you are scared or afraid of an occurrence or something
Causes of fear
The following can trigger and influence it occurrence
Death in the family, stress from work, mental health disorder, personality types etc.
How To Forget A Fear
1. Think positively
Since you are what you think, it is paramount you increase your confidence level by thinking positively. Remain positive and there’s likelihood of been calm.
2. Confront your fear
As children,we hide from our fear thinking it will go away .however as adults we know one of the ways to overcome fear is by confrontation.
Hence,accept that somethings are bound to happen
3. Reward yourself each time you overcome your fear
Remember you are the best judge, instead of been scared, you should apply the tips explained above. Thanks for reading.
People Are Also Reading
- How To Use Natural Home Products To lighten Your Skin
- How to Care for Your Human Hair
- How to Serve God Faithfully
- How to Greet in a Debate Competition
- How To Lighten Skin Naturally
- How To Move Words In Microsoft Words
- How To Learn English Language
- How To Begin An Essay
- How To Select Multiple Cells In Excel
- How To Fight Poverty In Your Community
Let’s send our tutorials and posts directly to your email inbox, you will only hear from us once in a week. Drop your email below