Also known as peanut or monkey nut, groundnut is a legume grown in the tropics and sub-tropics.
It’s one of the best source of protein and contain mineral such as vitamin E, copper, magnesium,arginine and folate.
According to a study, peanuts are weight-loss foods, and they reduce the susceptibility to heart diseases.
Other benefits of groundnut include:
- Groundnut aids mental health
- It reduces weight
- Peanut fights against gallstone.
If you want to fry or roast a groundnut,The following are the ingredients required:
2 cups of raw groundnut
Cooking pot/frying pan
Ads: Do you need a site like this? You want to start a blog or need any kind of website? Chat a professional website designer up today and get a discount on every job you want to do. Chat on WhatsApp
How do you fry groundnut?
Once you have the ingredients ready,here are steps to get your groundnut done.
1. Remove rotten ones, sprinkle salt on the rest and this should be before roasting.
Ads: How to create a PayPal account that send and receive funds in Nigeria… Read more
It allows the salt to be absorbed.
2. Get your frying pot, add fine sand to prevent the groundnut from getting burnt easily.
Allow the pot to get heated for few minutes then add raw groundnut, fry/roast for a while then turn over with a wooden spoon.
3. You should turn the groundnut until it color changes from deep red to light brown, use a napkin to hold the side of the pot to avoid getting yourself burnt
4.peel one of the nuts and check if its golden or brown, if not you should keep stirring.
Ads: How to gain more followers on Instagram… Read more
However don’t allow it to be too brown as the pot will still be hot after removing the heat source.
5. Put off the heat and allow the pot to cool down.
6.Peel your roasted groundnut and serve with favourite delicacy.
Ads: Advertise With Us… Read more
People Are Also Reading
- How To Use Natural Home Products To lighten Your Skin
- How to Care for Your Human Hair
- How to Serve God Faithfully
- How to Greet in a Debate Competition
- How To Lighten Skin Naturally
- How To Move Words In Microsoft Words
- How To Learn English Language
- How To Begin An Essay
- How To Select Multiple Cells In Excel
- How To Fight Poverty In Your Community
Let’s send our tutorials and posts directly to your email inbox, you will only hear from us once in a week. Drop your email below