How To Go Live On Instagram
Instagram Live is a fantastic way to engage with followers around the world. It doesn’t just allow you to create a broadcast, but it’s also a means to interact with audiences and attract new followers and customers.
When Instagram Stories started being a part of Instagram, it became one of the best ways to increase your reach on the platform. Most brands and individuals realized that the reach offered by their stories was way more than their normal posts on the platform. Instagram Live was rolled out as a feature of Instagram stories.
However, these days, most people who go about live streaming do not usually just use their cellphone and have dedicated setups that they use for live streaming video online.
Depending on the level of the live streamer, the set up could be as simple as a tripod with a cellphone or it could be a complete setup with lightning, dedicated cameras, and microphones.
These days, Instagram Live is one of the most engaging live streaming video platforms in the world today and is used by many content creators and brands to connect with their audiences in a convenient manner.
Ads: How to create a PayPal account that send and receive funds in Nigeria… Read more
Going live is also an excellent way to communicate with your followers in real time. Viewers are able to type questions into the comment box that you can respond to during your livestream.
Going live on Instagram is really simple. All you have to do is follow the simple steps below;
1. Open the Instagram app on your phone
Ads: Do you need a site like this? You want to start a blog or need any kind of website? Chat a professional website designer up today and get a discount on every job you want to do. Chat on WhatsApp
2. Click on “your story” feature on the left side top corner of your app
3. Then click on live button at the bottom of the screen
Ads: How to gain more followers on Instagram… Read more
4. Once you’re good to go, tap the button to start your live stream, the app will check your connection and then begin the live stream and it’ll last 60 mins each for a session.
Note: When you’re done with the live stream, it automatically stays on your IG Story for 24 hours but what if you want it to stay longer? Instagram will give you three options – share to IGTV, download your video or delete the video. So the option is yours.
I hope the article serves you well, add your comment in the comment box on how your first IG live stream went.
Ads: Advertise With Us… Read more
People Are Also Reading
- How To Use Natural Home Products To lighten Your Skin
- How to Care for Your Human Hair
- How to Serve God Faithfully
- How to Greet in a Debate Competition
- How To Lighten Skin Naturally
- How To Move Words In Microsoft Words
- How To Learn English Language
- How To Begin An Essay
- How To Select Multiple Cells In Excel
- How To Fight Poverty In Your Community
Let’s send our tutorials and posts directly to your email inbox, you will only hear from us once in a week. Drop your email below