TikTok, is a Chinese video-sharing social networking service owned by ByteDance. It is used to create short music, lip-sync, dance, comedy and talent videos of 3 to 15 seconds, and short looping videos of 3 to 60 seconds.
TikTok is a social network for sharing user-generated videos, mostly of people lip-synching to popular songs. It was originally called musical.ly (pronounced MU-zik-lee).
Users can create and upload their own videos where they lip-synch, sing, dance, or just talk. You can also browse and interact with other users’ content, which covers a wide range of topics, songs, and styles. These videos can be grouped by hashtags, which often correspond to challenges or memes.
Ads: How to create a PayPal account that send and receive funds in Nigeria… Read more
In 2019, TikTok launched their Live feature by which content creators can live stream their videos from the platform.
Live video streaming allows TikTokers to connect with their followers in real-time using comments. It can also help you monetize your account if your live stream audience sends you virtual “gifts.
The best part about live videos is that you can cover a lot of content through them since TikTok hasn’t yet restricted their duration.
If you’re new to TikTok, going live may not be available to you. It’s a capability you can unlock only after you fulfil a number of conditions, including:
- You should be at least 16 years old.
- You should have a minimum of 1,000 followers, though this number is different for different countries.
Now having met these conditions above, let’s guide how to carry out your first Tiktok live stream successfully, we assume you already have the iOS or Android version of the app installed on your phone.
Ads: How to gain more followers on Instagram… Read more
Just follow these simple steps to go live on Tiktok on both Android and iOS devices:-
Ads: Do you need a site like this? You want to start a blog or need any kind of website? Chat a professional website designer up today and get a discount on every job you want to do. Chat on WhatsApp
- Open the app, Log In to your account or make a new account.
- Search for the Add Button Icon that should look like a Plus Sign (+) at the bottom of the screen and click on it. This will open up the video screen.
- Add a Title for your Live Stream. Then press on the “LIVE” button present next to the recording button which will open up your Live Stream.
- Add an interesting, eye-catching “Title” to your live stream which lets your fans and followers know about all crucial details of your live stream.
- For the Title, avoid the use of words that are banned. Some of them being a duet, fan, drama, donation, follow drama queen, bff etc.
- Lastly, tap on the “GO LIVE” button, and your live streaming will commence. These steps will help you to go live on TikTok on android devices.
The steps to go live on TikTok on iOS devices are also the same. Click on “X” and then press on confirm to stop your live stream.
We hope this article helps you get started on your first Tiktok live stream. Share your opinion in the comment section.
Ads: Advertise With Us… Read more
People Are Also Reading
- How To Use Natural Home Products To lighten Your Skin
- How to Care for Your Human Hair
- How to Serve God Faithfully
- How to Greet in a Debate Competition
- How To Lighten Skin Naturally
- How To Move Words In Microsoft Words
- How To Learn English Language
- How To Begin An Essay
- How To Select Multiple Cells In Excel
- How To Fight Poverty In Your Community
Let’s send our tutorials and posts directly to your email inbox, you will only hear from us once in a week. Drop your email below