Hair is one of the unique characteristics of mammals, most human however don’t like hairy body except on their head of course.
It is made up of protein known as keratin, and some hair conditions include:
- Alopecia areata
- male pattern baldness
- Female pattern baldness
- Head lice
Here are ways to grow natural hair
1.wash your hair only when necessary, use shampoo that fit your skin and wash with warm water.
Ads: How to create a PayPal account that send and receive funds in Nigeria… Read more
2. Allow your hair to dry itself, stay away from blow-drying
This is because blow-drying will cause hair breakage, dry your hair with a thick yet comfortable towel.
3. Make use of shampoo from time to time
Don’t just use shampoo, make sure to include conditioner as this will replenish oil lost from the hair.
4. Take enough vitamin supplement
Vitamin are known to boost hair growth, hence take more of them.
5. Eat enough protein are known to aid growth, that of hair inclusive
6. Avoid tight braiding or weaving
Don’t do tight hair, this causes breakage and damage the hair scalp if care is not taken.
Ads: How to gain more followers on Instagram… Read more
7. Make use of extra-virgin oil
Extra-virgin oil is a good moisturizer for your hair
8. Avoid twisting your hair
This aids breakage in hair as well
Ads: Do you need a site like this? You want to start a blog or need any kind of website? Chat a professional website designer up today and get a discount on every job you want to do. Chat on WhatsApp
9. Sleep with a comfortable scarf and pillow case.
Stop using harsh or coarse accessories on your hair.
Ads: Advertise With Us… Read more
People Are Also Reading
- How To Use Natural Home Products To lighten Your Skin
- How to Care for Your Human Hair
- How to Serve God Faithfully
- How to Greet in a Debate Competition
- How To Lighten Skin Naturally
- How To Move Words In Microsoft Words
- How To Learn English Language
- How To Begin An Essay
- How To Select Multiple Cells In Excel
- How To Fight Poverty In Your Community
Let’s send our tutorials and posts directly to your email inbox, you will only hear from us once in a week. Drop your email below