The Kindle Fire is the most recent addition to Amazon’s Kindle line of portable e-book reader devices.
Kindle Fire is one fine device with all the things most people want from a tablet packed into an easy-to-hold package: e-mail, web browsing, players for video and music content, an e-reader, a great online content store, access to tens of thousands of Android apps, and so on.
In addition to the vast collection of e-books available from Amazon, the Kindle Fire also includes access to Amazon’s Appstore for thousands of apps as well as streaming movie and TV content.
The Kindle Fire is Wi-Fi enabled and delivers Web content via Amazon’s Silk cloud-accelerated, Flash-enabled ‘split browser’ Web browser.
It also taps into Amazon’s collection of Web services and cloud storage to deliver faster performance, enriched capabilities and additional storage space for users.
Here’s how to hard reset kindle fire:
For the 3rd –7th Generation Models, there are two methods:
Go to ‘settings’ then ‘device options’ then ‘reset to factory defaults’ then ‘Reset’.
Ads: Do you need a site like this? You want to start a blog or need any kind of website? Chat a professional website designer up today and get a discount on every job you want to do. Chat on WhatsApp
1. Starting with the Kindle Fire off, press and hold ‘volume down’ and ‘power’ simultaneously.
The Amazon system recovery screen should appear.
2. Use the volume buttons to toggle the selection to ‘wipe data/factory reset’.
Ads: How to create a PayPal account that send and receive funds in Nigeria… Read more
3. Press the ‘power’ button to choose the selection.
4. Use the volume buttons to toggle the selection to ‘yes — delete all user data’.
5. Press ‘power’.
For the 1st & 2nd Generation Models:
Go to settings gear then ‘More’ then ‘Device’ then ‘reset to factory defaults’ then ‘erase everything’.
Ads: How to gain more followers on Instagram… Read more
A hard reset will reset your Kindle Fire back to factory default settings and clear all data from the memory of the device.
Ensure your Kindle Fire has at least a 30% battery charge level before performing these steps.
Did you know how to hard reset kindle fire before now? If you didn’t, well, now you know.
Ads: Advertise With Us… Read more
People Are Also Reading
- How To Use Natural Home Products To lighten Your Skin
- How to Care for Your Human Hair
- How to Serve God Faithfully
- How to Greet in a Debate Competition
- How To Lighten Skin Naturally
- How To Move Words In Microsoft Words
- How To Learn English Language
- How To Begin An Essay
- How To Select Multiple Cells In Excel
- How To Fight Poverty In Your Community
Let’s send our tutorials and posts directly to your email inbox, you will only hear from us once in a week. Drop your email below