A bow tie is a strip of cloth tied around the collar by men on a formal dress and to a formal Occassion. It was born from the need for neckwear, it’s simple to use. We will be discussing how to knot it in this post.
Types of Bow ties
There are generally three types of bow ties: the pre-tied, the clip on, and the self tie.
Pre-tied bow ties are ties in which the bow is sewn onto a band that goes around the neck and clips to secure, doesn’t require knotting.
Clip-on bow tie: A clip-on does not go around the neck but clips to the collar points.
Self-tie bow tie: This is a traditional bow tie, consisting of a strip of cloth which the wearer has to tie by hand,it is also known as a “tie-it-yourself”, or “freestyle” bow tie. This is the only type of bow tie that requires knotting and below is the step by step guide on how to.
How to knot a Self-tie bow tie
1. Start with the bowtie lying face up. Adjust the bowtie so right side is shorter than the left.
Ads: How to create a PayPal account that send and receive funds in Nigeria… Read more
2. Move the left end to the right side, across the right end.
3. Bring the right end under the left end and up through the neck loop.
Ads: Do you need a site like this? You want to start a blog or need any kind of website? Chat a professional website designer up today and get a discount on every job you want to do. Chat on WhatsApp
4. At the joint, fold the left end towards the right and then towards the left to create a the bow shape.
5. Bring the right end straight down over the middle of the bow shape that was made with the left end.
6. Fold the right end back towards the chest and pinch the fold.
Ads: How to gain more followers on Instagram… Read more
7. Push the pinched end (right) through the loop behind the left end
8. Pull on the folded parts of the bow to tighten and adjust until balance.
Remember to comment if it does help. If it doesn’t, let’s know the problem at the comment section.
Ads: Advertise With Us… Read more
People Are Also Reading
- How To Use Natural Home Products To lighten Your Skin
- How to Care for Your Human Hair
- How to Serve God Faithfully
- How to Greet in a Debate Competition
- How To Lighten Skin Naturally
- How To Move Words In Microsoft Words
- How To Learn English Language
- How To Begin An Essay
- How To Select Multiple Cells In Excel
- How To Fight Poverty In Your Community
Let’s send our tutorials and posts directly to your email inbox, you will only hear from us once in a week. Drop your email below