Tie also known as neck tie is a long piece of cloth worn around the neck, it was worn by men for decorative purposes.
It is usually worn on a shirt with top button fastened.
Why knot a Tie?
One of the importance of knotting a Tie is that it aids eye-hand coordination, also it increases or boost your problem-solving skill.
Ads: How to create a PayPal account that send and receive funds in Nigeria… Read more
How do you knot a Tie?
There are different ways of doing that,however our focus today will be on Knotting a simple or Oriental Tie.
1. Drape your Tie around your neck with the seams facing inward and the thicker part to your right
2. Bring the thicker part horizontally across the other and pass it across the narrow end
3.pass the thicker one again across the narrow of the knot from left to right
Ads: Do you need a site like this? You want to start a blog or need any kind of website? Chat a professional website designer up today and get a discount on every job you want to do. Chat on WhatsApp
Ads: How to gain more followers on Instagram… Read more
4.pull the thicker one through the horizontal loop and draw down
5.adjust the tie by holding the knot in one hand and pulling on the narrow end with another hand.
Hope this was helpful?
Ads: Advertise With Us… Read more
People Are Also Reading
- How To Use Natural Home Products To lighten Your Skin
- How to Care for Your Human Hair
- How to Serve God Faithfully
- How to Greet in a Debate Competition
- How To Lighten Skin Naturally
- How To Move Words In Microsoft Words
- How To Learn English Language
- How To Begin An Essay
- How To Select Multiple Cells In Excel
- How To Fight Poverty In Your Community
Let’s send our tutorials and posts directly to your email inbox, you will only hear from us once in a week. Drop your email below