Google, LLC is an American multinational technology company that specializes in internet-related services and products, which include online advertising technologies, a search engine, cloud computing, software, and hardware. It is considered one of the big five technology companies in the U.S.
Google reviews are automatically processed to find inappropriate content (such as obscene, offensive, or meaningless language).
They’re also automatically scanned for spam (like messages sent by bots or repeated content posted multiple times or from multiple accounts).
Google reviews helps businesses know how they can improve their services or products. It also helps potential customers know which businesses are worth seeking out.
It also helps business owners to acquire testimonials they can use in marketing their business.
Google reviews can give businesses a big credibility boost without having to spend a dime.
There are different ways to leave a Google review:
How to leave Google review on a mobile
1. Open your internet browser.
Ads: Do you need a site like this? You want to start a blog or need any kind of website? Chat a professional website designer up today and get a discount on every job you want to do. Chat on WhatsApp
2. Search Google for a local business.
3. Click ‘write a review’, found by scrolling down on a business’s listing or by clicking on their reviews in Google Maps.
4. A sign-in box will appear if you’re not signed in; you will need to sign into your Google account to leave a review.
5. After signing in, you will be given the option to select a certain number of stars for the company and write out details of your experience.
6. Click ‘post’ after selecting a star rating, leaving a description is optional.
How to leave a Google review using Google maps
1. On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Maps app.
2. Search for a place or tap it on the map.
3. At the bottom, tap the place’s name or address.
4. At the top, tap Reviews.
5. Scroll down until you see 5 empty stars.
6. Tap the stars to score the place. You can also write a review.
7. Your review will be visible in Google Maps until you take it down.
After your review is published, you can edit what you wrote, or change the rating and pictures you included.
How to leave a review without a Google account
1. Download the Google Maps app on your mobile device, or open maps.google.com in your internet browser.
2. Inside the maps app, search for the business you want to review.
3. Click the business name that shows up on the map.
Ads: How to create a PayPal account that send and receive funds in Nigeria… Read more
4. Click the reviews tab, or scroll down until you find the starred reviews section.
5. Under ‘rate & review,’ click the number of stars you want to leave the business. One star equals terrible, while five stars equals fantastic or amazing.
6. A notice that you are posting publicly will appear.
7. Add photos (optional) that are relevant to your review.
8. Leave an explanation of why you gave the business their star rating, whether positive, negative, or both.
Ads: How to gain more followers on Instagram… Read more
9. Click ‘post’
Google reviews can boost businesses a big time, so if you’re a business owner, inculcate using Google reviews to get feedbacks from your customers.
I hope you found this article useful.
Ads: Advertise With Us… Read more
People Are Also Reading
Let’s send our tutorials and posts directly to your email inbox, you will only hear from us once in a week. Drop your email below