Skin lightening is a cosmetic procedure that aims to lighten dark areas of skin or achieve a generally paler skin tone.
It’s usually used to improve the appearance of blemishes such as birthmarks and dark patches (melasma).
Fair and flawless skin complexion is a dream many girls have.
Here’s how to lighten the skin naturally, as the use of chemicals can cause great damage to the skin.
1. Get enough sleep: You need to give enough time for your body to rest to bring out the inner glow.
While you sleep your body boosts blood flow to the skin which means you wake up with a healthy glow.
But if you do not get enough sleep your complexion can look dull and lifeless not mention the appearance of dark circles as well.
2. Drink enough water: You must drink adequate amounts of water for hydrated and radiant skin.
Drinking plenty of water will improve the texture and appearance of your skin by flushing out toxins.
Ads: Do you need a site like this? You want to start a blog or need any kind of website? Chat a professional website designer up today and get a discount on every job you want to do. Chat on WhatsApp
3. Moisturize your skin: You need to moisturize your skin using a daily moisturizer or facial oil two times in a day.
Moisturizing skin will help you get rid of dry and flaky skin and make your skin appear radiant. The hydration will give an instant boost to the complexion of your skin.
4. Massage your face with olive oil and honey: To lighten your skin tone massage your skin daily with olive oil and honey pack.
Mix 2 tbsp of olive oil and a tsp of honey and massage onto your skin for a couple of minutes. If you have oily skin also add few drops of lemon juice. Wipe this pack off with lukewarm water. This home remedy will give you fairer complexion.
5. Wear sunscreen even when indoors: You need to protect your skin from the harmful radiations of the sun when you step out from home and even when indoors as the rays can penetrate glass as well.
Apply sunscreen lotion or spray generously all over your body and carry sunglasses, cap or a scarf to protect your skin from sun and pollution.
6. Do facial steaming: This deep-cleansing method will open your pores and clear all the dirt. But instead of using plain water, boil lemon peels in water and then use the water to steam your face.
Do this for a couple of minutes and then pat your face dry with a soft wet towel.The vitamin C of lemon will enhance the color of your skin.
Ads: How to create a PayPal account that send and receive funds in Nigeria… Read more
7. Exfoliate: You need to exfoliate your skin to get rid of the dead skin buildup every alternate day. It’ll help get rid of tan and improve complexion.
8. Use cold rose water: Rose water has anti-inflammatory properties, it reduces redness of your skin. Spraying cold rose water on the face will leave your skin refreshingly fresh and also enhance the complexion. The best thing about using this home remedy is that you can use it any time of the day.
9. Use orange peel mask: You can apply an orange peel mask to get skin brightening results.
Grind fresh orange peels with cold milk and apply the paste onto your face and neck. Use this pack twice a week for lighter skin naturally.
10. Use cucumber fairness pack: To lighten skin tone you can make a cucumber fairness face pack by blending peeled cucumber slices with sandalwood powder and a tbsp of lemon juice.
Ads: How to gain more followers on Instagram… Read more
Apply this herbal fairness face pack on your face and leave it for 15 minutes. Wash it off and pat dry for a glowing skin and a lighter skin tone.
Do you have a fair skin, and it’s getting darker, and you’ll like to get your complexion back? I hope that you found this helpful.
If you did, let us know in the comment section below.
Ads: Advertise With Us… Read more
People Are Also Reading
Let’s send our tutorials and posts directly to your email inbox, you will only hear from us once in a week. Drop your email below