How To Make 50K or More Per Month Sharing Posts From TIN
What Is TIN All About?
This new way that many Nigerians are currently using to make money online.
If you also want to know it, ensure you read this post till the end.
TIN is a social media AdSense that allows you to earn like a blogger without owning a blog.
On TIN, the main activity you have to perform is to share our blog posts to your social media handle (WhatsApp, Twitter and Facebook) for people to read. Our posts is primarily focused on “How-To” which is set to teach people how to do things at home (DIY).
How To Make Money On TIN
You can make money on TIN through two ways which are;
- Cost Per Click (CPC)
- Cost Per Lead (CPL)
=> Cost Per Click (CPC): This means you can earn between #1 to #10 for every click on the post you share to your social media handles. The amount (cost) to earn for a click (per click) largely depend on the amount set for CPC.
=> Cost Per Lead (CPL): CPL works more like automated referrals, this mean you stand to make #200 on every signup through your clicks.
A Practical Example Of How You Earn
Mr Philo is sharing 5 posts in a day, if he has up to 200 clicks on each post and CPC is at #5 , he will be making 200 x 5 x #5 which equals #5,000 in a day. If he’s making #5,000 in a day, he will be making #150,000 in a month from CPC alone.
Ads: Do you need a site like this? You want to start a blog or need any kind of website? Chat a professional website designer up today and get a discount on every job you want to do. Chat on WhatsApp
Everybody that visits our site to read our posts through him will see our ads and if they should subscribe to TIN, he will get #200 per subscription. If 100 people subscribed to TIN through him (without him knowing), his dashboard will be credited with #200 x 100 = #20,000.
This mean he will be making a sum of #170,000 in a month (This is just an example based on assumptions, you can make more or less , CPC should also be considered)
How will you feel when you are helping people, at the same time, making cool money on the side?
How To Withdraw
Withdrawing on TIN is very easy. Withdrawal is twice in a month, on the 15th and 30th of every month. The only condition for withdrawal is minimum balance of #5,000. This means that you must have a minimum balance of #5,000 on your account before we can pay. As long as your balance is more than #5,000 we will automatically credit your account.
What Can Make You Loose Your Earnings
We frown against dishonesty, you might loose your hard earning if;
- You click on your own link yourself or use some random software to generate invalid traffics through your link (After withdrawal request has been placed, we will go through your account and verify your clicks and the amount of time those clicks spent reading content on our blog. If we discover fraudulent activities, you will loose your account and your earnings).
Now, you have known what TIN is all about, ready to subscribe? Read below
How To Register
Subscription to TIN is a payment of #1500 which expires every 30 days. This means you will have to be subscribing every month with #1500.
To subscribe, visit our site homepage and click on register or click here to get to the page directly. On the registration page, fill your name, email address and your desired username. Type a coupon code if you have one or contact one of our coupon vendors to purchase a coupon at the price of #1,500.
Ads: How to create a PayPal account that send and receive funds in Nigeria… Read more
Two mails will be sent to you, a welcoming email and a link to set your login password (make sure you provide email that is accessible by you)
Disclaimer: We will not be held responsible if you get locked out of your account because you provided a wrong email address.
After successful registration, you will be redirected to your dashboard where you will see an error message about wrong payment services. In the dashboard menu, click on profile and choose payment profile, then carefully fill your bank details (where your earnings will be paid to) and save it.
How To Share Post
Login to your account and go to the post you want to share. At the header of the page, you will see the below.
Click on the circled icon and you will see the link for the page. Copy the link and share it to your social media handle with the title of the post and whatever you wish to add. Repeat the same thing for other posts.
Ads: How to gain more followers on Instagram… Read more
How To Refer
To refer anybody to the program, click on any post and share the post to the person you want to refer, tell them to click on the post and click on register at the top of the page. They will be needing coupon code before they can do the registration.
- Earning on TIN requires a monthly subscription of #1500
- You can make money from CPC or CPL
- CPC varies while CPL (referral) is #200
- Referral is not compulsory but recommendable
- You will make money from CPL without even referring anybody
- You will be making money by sharing DIY tutorials to people, you will be praised by people and paid by us
- You can share to WhatsApp, Twitter, Facebook, nairaland or anywhere our software will detect every clicks on your shared posts
- The more posts you share, the better your chance of earning
- CPC can be between ₦1 to ₦10
Are you having any question? Contact us here
Note: You can decide to use the 1,500 for something else…like to buy data, or buy suya…anything at all. But will it make sense to you if you use the N1,500 to generate at least N50,000 per month? The ball is totally in your court.
Ads: Advertise With Us… Read more
People Are Also Reading
- How To Use Natural Home Products To lighten Your Skin
- How to Care for Your Human Hair
- How to Serve God Faithfully
- How to Greet in a Debate Competition
- How To Lighten Skin Naturally
- How To Move Words In Microsoft Words
- How To Learn English Language
- How To Begin An Essay
- How To Select Multiple Cells In Excel
- How To Fight Poverty In Your Community
Let’s send our tutorials and posts directly to your email inbox, you will only hear from us once in a week. Drop your email below