I will be showing you simple steps on how to make yummy chin chin. Something so crunchy, perfect for a midnight snack.
- All-purpose flour
- Peak milk
- Granulated sugar
- Ground nutmeg
- Vegetable oil
Ads: Advertise With Us… Read more
- Make sure your all-purpose flour is sifted into a big enough bowl.
- Add the granulated sugar and ground nutmeg; mix thoroughly.
- Next up is your margarine which should be added in small scoops and rubbed into the flour till you get a good mix that feels like crumbs.
- This is the perfect time to add your eggs, mix thoroughly with contents in the bowl.
- Milk time!! ha-ha. It is time to add your peak milk, mix with spatula; knead till a ball of dough is formed. This is where you show your arm power because you need to keep mixing until your dough is formed.
- Cover the bowl and leave dough to rest for about 20 minutes and you will notice the softness of the dough afterwards. You go ahead and keep kneading.
- Cut out small bits of dough and cut with knife or pizza cutter.
- Pour your vegetable oil into a deep pot and set your stove to high heat. It is best to fry chin chin on high heat. Make it so high, that when you put in one piece of raw chin chin, it sizzles.
- Keep adding your raw chin chin to the hot oil, but make sure you do not overcrowd your pan with raw chin chin.
- While you add your raw chin chin to the oil, make sure you stir until it appears brown.
- Take them off the oil and keep it on a cool surface.
- Once it cools down, you are good to go with your yummy chin chin.
People Are Also Reading
- How To Use Natural Home Products To lighten Your Skin
- How to Care for Your Human Hair
- How to Serve God Faithfully
- How to Greet in a Debate Competition
- How To Lighten Skin Naturally
- How To Move Words In Microsoft Words
- How To Learn English Language
- How To Begin An Essay
- How To Select Multiple Cells In Excel
- How To Fight Poverty In Your Community
Let’s send our tutorials and posts directly to your email inbox, you will only hear from us once in a week. Drop your email below