Ice cream is a sweetened food made from dairy products like milk or cream.
it is commonly eaten as desert or snacks flavour could be sugar, cocoa,vanilla etc.
There are different types of ice cream ranging from cannoli ice cream, pumpkin ice cream,strawberry ice cream, Dunkeroos non-churn ice cream and coconut ice cream amongst others.
However, our focus today will be on how to make coconut ice cream
- 3 cans of coconut milk
- ¾ cups of granulated sugar
- 3 teaspoons of cornstarch
- 2 teaspoons of pure vanilla extract
- ⅓ cups of brown sugar
- ¾ teaspoons of kosher salt
How to go about it:
1.freeze your ice cream base a night before churning
2.heat a saucepan, add coconut milk, sugar and salt.include vanilla bean to the coconut mixture.
Allow it to boil and stir until the sugar are dissolved
Ads: Do you need a site like this? You want to start a blog or need any kind of website? Chat a professional website designer up today and get a discount on every job you want to do. Chat on WhatsApp
3.pour a cup of boiled coconut milk and add a cornstarch, stir until it dissolved and pour into a saucepan.
Reduce heat and allow your mixture to thicken. Check thickness with a wooden spoon, it should leave clean line on your finger.
Ads: How to create a PayPal account that send and receive funds in Nigeria… Read more
4.add vanilla extract,freeze your mixture,vanilla and ice cream maker.
Ads: How to gain more followers on Instagram… Read more
Churn your ice cream and freeze again at least for 2-3 hours.
Hurrah! Your coconut ice cream is done….
Ads: Advertise With Us… Read more
People Are Also Reading
- How To Use Natural Home Products To lighten Your Skin
- How to Care for Your Human Hair
- How to Serve God Faithfully
- How to Greet in a Debate Competition
- How To Lighten Skin Naturally
- How To Move Words In Microsoft Words
- How To Learn English Language
- How To Begin An Essay
- How To Select Multiple Cells In Excel
- How To Fight Poverty In Your Community
Let’s send our tutorials and posts directly to your email inbox, you will only hear from us once in a week. Drop your email below