French toast is a super fascinating recipe which can be taken as breakfast or brunch. it is easy and quick. so let us get to it…
Ads: How to gain more followers on Instagram… Read more
- 5 Thick bread slices
- large eggs (preferably 2)
- Ground cinnamon
- Ground nutmeg
- Vanilla extract
- Now, you need to beat your egg, milk, salt, spices and vanilla extract.
- Heat a lightly oiled frying pan over medium high heat.
- Dip each thick slice of bread into the egg mixture, soaking both sides.
- Place your drenched slice into the pan, cook on both sides until golden.
- Serve hot.
I hope you found these steps pretty simple! Enjoy!
Ads: Advertise With Us… Read more
People Are Also Reading
- How To Use Natural Home Products To lighten Your Skin
- How to Care for Your Human Hair
- How to Serve God Faithfully
- How to Greet in a Debate Competition
- How To Lighten Skin Naturally
- How To Move Words In Microsoft Words
- How To Learn English Language
- How To Begin An Essay
- How To Select Multiple Cells In Excel
- How To Fight Poverty In Your Community
Let’s send our tutorials and posts directly to your email inbox, you will only hear from us once in a week. Drop your email below