YouTube is a video-sharing platform which operates as one of Google’s subsidiaries. You can earn on YouTube just like bloggers earn on websites. How do you now make money?
You can be making money on YouTube using different features. However, let me take you through the most common way of making money on YouTube which is opening your own YouTube Channel. Before then, let’s talk on how to open YouTube Channel.
Here are the steps to Open your own YouTube Channel
1. Go to YouTube and sign in: Head over to YouTube.com and click ‘sign in’ in the top right corner of the page. Sign in using your Google account username and password.
2. Go to YouTube settings : In the top right corner of the screen, click on your profile icon and then the Setting icon.
3. Create your channel: Under your settings, you’ll see the option to “Create a channel,” click on this link.
Next, you’ll have the option to create a personal channel or create a channel using a business or other name. For this example, let us choose the business option Now, it’s time to name your channel and select a category.
After then, your channel is ready.
These are other money making features on YouTube
Ads: Do you need a site like this? You want to start a blog or need any kind of website? Chat a professional website designer up today and get a discount on every job you want to do. Chat on WhatsApp
1. Advertising revenue: Get ad revenue from display, overlay, and video ads.
2. Channel memberships: Your members make recurring monthly payments in exchange for special perks that you offer.
Ads: How to create a PayPal account that send and receive funds in Nigeria… Read more
3. Merchandise shelf: Your fans can browse and buy official branded merchandise that’s showcased on your watch pages.
4. Super Chat & Super Stickers: Your fans pay to get their messages highlighted in chat streams.
5. YouTube Premium Revenue: Get part of a YouTube Premium subscribers subscription fee when they watch your content.
Each feature has its own set of eligibility requirements on top of subscriber and view count requirements. If Google reviewers believe that your channel or video is not eligible, you may not be able to turn a specific feature on.
These extra thresholds exists for 2 main reasons. The most important one is that they have to meet legal requirements in every area where the feature is available. Then, because they reward good creators, there’s need to make sure they have enough context on their channel.
Ads: How to gain more followers on Instagram… Read more
Keep in mind that Google constantly review channels to make sure your content is in line with their policies.
However, the most common way of making money is having Your YouTube channel where you post videos and by having thousands of subscribers viewing your videos. How to make followers to subscribe to your channel is a serious work, you need good content, consistency, Perhaps with a bit of luck except you’re a Celebrity to gain thousands of subscribers. After then, You can monetize your Channel and start earning.
Ads: Advertise With Us… Read more
People Are Also Reading
- How To Use Natural Home Products To lighten Your Skin
- How to Care for Your Human Hair
- How to Serve God Faithfully
- How to Greet in a Debate Competition
- How To Lighten Skin Naturally
- How To Move Words In Microsoft Words
- How To Learn English Language
- How To Begin An Essay
- How To Select Multiple Cells In Excel
- How To Fight Poverty In Your Community
Let’s send our tutorials and posts directly to your email inbox, you will only hear from us once in a week. Drop your email below