And God created pancakes. Ha-ha!! Pancakes remain one of the best balanced meals you could ever have.
It is such a fascinating breakfast delight with a blend of protein, carbohydrate, fats and oil and even water of course.
Wow, talk about a healthy meal.
What’s even more interesting is that your pancakes can be coupled with pancake syrup or savory toppings which makes it super yummy.
I’m certain you can’t wait to unravel the secret behind creating something as special as pancakes. This promises to be fun and easy, so enjoy!
Ads: How to gain more followers on Instagram… Read more
First, these are the ingredients we need:
- Plain flour
- Baking powder
- Vanilla butter scotch
- Pancake syrup
Now that we have our ingredients sorted out, what are the steps:
- We need to mix our dry ingredients which are flour, sugar, salt and baking powder.
- We move on to mixing our wet ingredients which are the vanilla butter scotch, eggs, water and milk.
- Now, mix both dry and wet ingredients…
- Get a pan, heat it over medium high heat and add oil to it.
- Pour in your batter into the pan. Not all at once, you are going to be scooping it.
- Gently flip the pancakes when the bubbles burst. I love my pancakes golden brown.
- And now, go ahead and serve it with some syrup.
I hope you found these steps easy. Enjoy your pancakes!
Ads: Advertise With Us… Read more
People Are Also Reading
- How To Use Natural Home Products To lighten Your Skin
- How to Care for Your Human Hair
- How to Serve God Faithfully
- How to Greet in a Debate Competition
- How To Lighten Skin Naturally
- How To Move Words In Microsoft Words
- How To Learn English Language
- How To Begin An Essay
- How To Select Multiple Cells In Excel
- How To Fight Poverty In Your Community
Let’s send our tutorials and posts directly to your email inbox, you will only hear from us once in a week. Drop your email below