I am pretty sure I am not the only one who finds Whatsapp stickers exhilarating. Whatsapp stickers are so fun and it is super easy to convey messages with stickers without having to deal with long boring texts. A sticker will always do justice!
Ads: Advertise With Us… Read more
- Download the Sticker Maker app on Android.
- Tap on “Create a new sticker pack.”
- Name the sticker pack and you can go ahead and add an author name for the pack, just in case you want to take all the credit for creating these stickers.
- You will see 30 tiles in the next screen. Tap any of these and then you can tap ” Take Photo,” Open Gallery”, or ” Select File” in order to select pictures. Now, you can take a picture or get a picture from your photo gallery or select images from your file manager.
- The next step allows you to cut the picture into a shape of your choice. You can select any shape of your choice. This stage is called cropping.
- Once you are done with the cropping stage, tap “Yes, Save Sticker”.
- Once you have your stickers added, you can tap “Add to WhatsApp”. You will see a confirmation message on screen once it’s been added.
- Now, go ahead and open WhatsApp, tap the emoji icon > stickers icon at the bottom. Now you will see your new sticker pack as the last one in the list of sticker packs.
- In order to delete a sticker pack, tap the pack > three dots icon on the top-right > Delete.
People Are Also Reading
- How To Use Natural Home Products To lighten Your Skin
- How to Care for Your Human Hair
- How to Serve God Faithfully
- How to Greet in a Debate Competition
- How To Lighten Skin Naturally
- How To Move Words In Microsoft Words
- How To Learn English Language
- How To Begin An Essay
- How To Select Multiple Cells In Excel
- How To Fight Poverty In Your Community
Let’s send our tutorials and posts directly to your email inbox, you will only hear from us once in a week. Drop your email below