How To Mention Companies On LinkedIn
LinkedIn is an online platform for professional,you sign up and create a profile to join the community. It is worthy of note to update your LinkedIn with a greater accomplishment at least once every 6 months as it boost your chances of getting employed or hired.
Usefulness of LinkedIn
1. Demonstration of your knowledge
2. It is a job seeking platform
3. LinkedIn helps to build and promote your brand
4. It helps you get ranked better on google
5. LinkedIn bring you closer to people.
How To Mention Companies on LinkedIn
1. Go to your LinkedIn homepage, click to post or comment on someone’s acct
2. Type “@” and follow it up by typing name of companies you’d like to tag
Ads: How to gain more followers on Instagram… Read more
3. A list of companies will appear, ignore the rest and select the one you want to mention.
It’s much easier to mention a company on LinkedIn if you follow the procedures listed above.
Thanks for reading…
Ads: Advertise With Us… Read more
People Are Also Reading
- How To Use Natural Home Products To lighten Your Skin
- How to Care for Your Human Hair
- How to Serve God Faithfully
- How to Greet in a Debate Competition
- How To Lighten Skin Naturally
- How To Move Words In Microsoft Words
- How To Learn English Language
- How To Begin An Essay
- How To Select Multiple Cells In Excel
- How To Fight Poverty In Your Community
Let’s send our tutorials and posts directly to your email inbox, you will only hear from us once in a week. Drop your email below