Applications are essential parts of a phone, hence you should learn how to move Apps on Kindle Fire.
Kindle Fire is a device launched by Amazon in 2011,it is with an LCD for browsing,running Apps and multimedia.
It is a tablet smaller than Apple’s iPad with the power button as the only physical button, the rest of Kindle Fire control are virtual
Ads: How to create a PayPal account that send and receive funds in Nigeria… Read more
You can install Google play store on it to have access to different Android apps such as chrome, Gmail etc.
How To Move Apps on Kindle Fire
1.hold down on home screen until a new screen appears
2.click on the App icons,a new screen will appear displaying your apps
3.select the app you want to move and hold for a few seconds
4. Drop the App to where you’d like to move it or over another app to create a folder.
Ads: How to gain more followers on Instagram… Read more
I hope you are able to learn something today,Thanks
Ads: Do you need a site like this? You want to start a blog or need any kind of website? Chat a professional website designer up today and get a discount on every job you want to do. Chat on WhatsApp
Ads: Advertise With Us… Read more
People Are Also Reading
- How To Use Natural Home Products To lighten Your Skin
- How to Care for Your Human Hair
- How to Serve God Faithfully
- How to Greet in a Debate Competition
- How To Lighten Skin Naturally
- How To Move Words In Microsoft Words
- How To Learn English Language
- How To Begin An Essay
- How To Select Multiple Cells In Excel
- How To Fight Poverty In Your Community
Let’s send our tutorials and posts directly to your email inbox, you will only hear from us once in a week. Drop your email below