How To Move Apps To SD Card On An Android Device
In this age and time, owning a smart phone with 8GB or 16GB of internal storage is a serious limitation.
It’s only a matter of time before you’ll find yourself searching for apps or videos to delete so that you can make space for your photographs, especially as photos and videos continue to grow drastically in size.
And these days, it’s not rare to find apps and games that takes up to 2GB or more!
Unfortunately, internal storage capacity is still one of the biggest determining factors when it comes to the price of a new phone.
Therefore, many users will choose to make do with smaller storage, so that they can enjoy other modern features.
The good news is that if your device comes with an expandable storage, you’ll be able to move apps to SD card and effectively give yourself a boost for only the cost of a SD card.
In this article, you’ll learn how to move apps to SD card, so that you can free up storage and get the very most from your Android device.
Here’s how to move apps to your SD card:
Ads: How to create a PayPal account that send and receive funds in Nigeria… Read more
1. Navigate to settings on your phone. You can find the settings menu in the app drawer.
Ads: Do you need a site like this? You want to start a blog or need any kind of website? Chat a professional website designer up today and get a discount on every job you want to do. Chat on WhatsApp
2. Tap apps.
3. Select an app you want to move to the SD card.
4. Tap storage.
5. Tap change if it’s there. If you don’t see the change option, the app cannot be moved. If you are unable to find any apps with this option, it is likely that your device does not support the feature.
Ads: How to gain more followers on Instagram… Read more
6. Tap move.
If you wish to move an app back to the internal memory, hit the change button again and select internal storage.
So, that’s how you move your apps to SD card on Android. It’s a simple process, though there are one or two annoying restrictions depending on the phone you own.
Do you like to move apps to SD card on Android? Or do you use external storage mainly for media? Do you even use SD cards at all? Share your comments below.
Ads: Advertise With Us… Read more
People Are Also Reading
- How To Use Natural Home Products To lighten Your Skin
- How to Care for Your Human Hair
- How to Serve God Faithfully
- How to Greet in a Debate Competition
- How To Lighten Skin Naturally
- How To Move Words In Microsoft Words
- How To Learn English Language
- How To Begin An Essay
- How To Select Multiple Cells In Excel
- How To Fight Poverty In Your Community
Let’s send our tutorials and posts directly to your email inbox, you will only hear from us once in a week. Drop your email below