We negotiate every day especially when making a purchase or asking for increment in your pay.
Often times, we aren’t aware of this process but unconsciously we’ve done so at one point in our lives.
There are two types of negotiation according to experts:
1. Distributive Negotiation:
This is the type whereby you give out limited value for only small proportion of people to get.
Most time, we make use of distributive negotiation when we encounter people with whom we don’t share relationship.
Ads: How to create a PayPal account that send and receive funds in Nigeria… Read more
2. Integrative Negotiation:
This is the type of negotiation whereby No one is a loser i.e. value are shared amongst everyone in the circus.this is usually suitable for long term relationship.
Why are you afraid of negotiating?
Often times, you are afraid of negotiating because:
- You are afraid of missing out an opportunity
- Not wanting to be ridiculed
- Not having enough knowledge about what you are bargaining for.
So how do you negotiate anything
1. Be bold to ask for what you want
2. Know what the other person want
Ads: Do you need a site like this? You want to start a blog or need any kind of website? Chat a professional website designer up today and get a discount on every job you want to do. Chat on WhatsApp
3. Show you have enough knowledge about what you need
Ads: How to gain more followers on Instagram… Read more
4. Point out what you both stand to gain
5. Awareness of your market value.
So next time you want to negotiate,do it well!
Ads: Advertise With Us… Read more
People Are Also Reading
- How To Use Natural Home Products To lighten Your Skin
- How to Care for Your Human Hair
- How to Serve God Faithfully
- How to Greet in a Debate Competition
- How To Lighten Skin Naturally
- How To Move Words In Microsoft Words
- How To Learn English Language
- How To Begin An Essay
- How To Select Multiple Cells In Excel
- How To Fight Poverty In Your Community
Let’s send our tutorials and posts directly to your email inbox, you will only hear from us once in a week. Drop your email below