A guitar is a musical instrument with six strings. It is played by plucking its strings with a pick of fingers.
Ads: How to create a PayPal account that send and receive funds in Nigeria… Read more
It was originated in Spain around the 16th century, there are different types,and they include:
- The Spanish or classical guitar
- The steel-string guitar
- The jazz or archtop guitar
So how do you play a guitar?
The first thing is to identify the different parts of a guitar like;
- Headstocks:This is where strings runs through in a guitar
- Bridge: This is where the strings are fixed to the guitar’s body
2. Position yourself properly on a chair, sitting uprightly so that the smallest string point towards the ground and the thickest string point towards the ceiling.
3. Tune the guitar and learn the names of each string from the thickest to the thinnest E, A,D, G,B & E
Ads: How to gain more followers on Instagram… Read more
4.press your fingers down between the frets not on them.
5.play the chords and place your hands on them correctly
6.play songs with your guitar,You need to learn how to place your hands on the guitar chords to play it effectively, hence practice as many times as possible.
Ads: Do you need a site like this? You want to start a blog or need any kind of website? Chat a professional website designer up today and get a discount on every job you want to do. Chat on WhatsApp
Ads: Advertise With Us… Read more
People Are Also Reading
- How To Use Natural Home Products To lighten Your Skin
- How to Care for Your Human Hair
- How to Serve God Faithfully
- How to Greet in a Debate Competition
- How To Lighten Skin Naturally
- How To Move Words In Microsoft Words
- How To Learn English Language
- How To Begin An Essay
- How To Select Multiple Cells In Excel
- How To Fight Poverty In Your Community
Let’s send our tutorials and posts directly to your email inbox, you will only hear from us once in a week. Drop your email below