Are you in search of how you can prevent yourself against COVID-19? Then, endeavor to read this post till the end
Coronavirus disease 2019, also known as COVID-19, is an infectious disease that is caused by a virus known as severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2).
The virus is known to cause serious damage in the body by affecting the respiratory system including the windpipe and lungs.
Other COVID-19 names include Coronavirus, Corona, COVID, 2019 nCoV acute respiratory disease, and many more
Signs and Symptoms of COVID-19
Some of the known signs and symptoms of COVID-19 include the following
- Shortness of breath
- Muscle and Joint pains
- Temporary loss of sense of smell in some individuals
- Sore throat
- Headache etc
How To Prevent Against COVID-19
Ads: How to create a PayPal account that send and receive funds in Nigeria… Read more
COVID-19 is a highly contagious disease. This means that it is highly infectious and can be communicated from one individual to another.
This is because the virus is spread mainly via droplets from sneezing, coughing, and talking of an infected individual.
Ads: Do you need a site like this? You want to start a blog or need any kind of website? Chat a professional website designer up today and get a discount on every job you want to do. Chat on WhatsApp
Also, by getting in contact with infected surfaces or equipment, one is liable to get infected with the virus. When infected, the disease usually takes 2-14 days from the day of infection.
The following measures should be taken to prevent yourself from getting infected with the virus
- Cleaning your hand often using soap and water or an alcohol-based hand rub or sanitizer
- Maintaining a safe distance from anyone that is coughing or sneezing
- Wearing a mask every time you are going out
- Stop touching your eyes, nose, or mouth
- Covering your nose and mouth with your bent elbow or a tissue when you cough or sneeze
- Seeking medical attention as soon as possible once one of the symptoms is noticed.
- Generally practicing proper respiratory hygiene
Currently, Nigeria has over 55,000 cases of COVID-19 with over 1,000 deaths recorded. What this implies is that it is important for you to prevent yourself from the disease at all costs.
Ads: How to gain more followers on Instagram… Read more
Do you know any other ways of preventing COVID-19?
Then, share your idea in the comment box below
Ads: Advertise With Us… Read more
People Are Also Reading
- How To Use Natural Home Products To lighten Your Skin
- How to Care for Your Human Hair
- How to Serve God Faithfully
- How to Greet in a Debate Competition
- How To Lighten Skin Naturally
- How To Move Words In Microsoft Words
- How To Learn English Language
- How To Begin An Essay
- How To Select Multiple Cells In Excel
- How To Fight Poverty In Your Community
Let’s send our tutorials and posts directly to your email inbox, you will only hear from us once in a week. Drop your email below