Insecticides are substances used to kill insects. They include ovicides and larvicides used against insect eggs and larvae, respectively.
Insecticides are used in agriculture, medicine, industry and by consumers.
Insecticides are claimed to be a major factor behind the increase in the 20th-century’s agricultural productivity.
Ads: How to gain more followers on Instagram… Read more
Nearly all insecticides have the potential to significantly alter ecosystems; many are toxic to humans and/or animals; some become concentrated as they spread along the food chain (Source: Wikipedia).
In this post, I will be teaching you how you can make insecticide at home, please follow the steps carefully.
- Industrial Camphor
- DDVP – 250ml
- Industrial Camphor – 1/10 Kg
- Formalin – ½litre
- Eucalyptus – 200ml
- Kerosene – 4.5litres
- Put DDVP into a plastic container
- Put industrial camphor and stir to dissolve
- Add Eucalyptus and stir
- Put Kerosene and mix together
- Add formalin and mix together before packing
You’ve successfully produced your own insecticide, you can brand it and market it to people or make use of it yourself, if you have any question, drop it as comment.
Ads: Advertise With Us… Read more
People Are Also Reading
- How To Use Natural Home Products To lighten Your Skin
- How to Care for Your Human Hair
- How to Serve God Faithfully
- How to Greet in a Debate Competition
- How To Lighten Skin Naturally
- How To Move Words In Microsoft Words
- How To Learn English Language
- How To Begin An Essay
- How To Select Multiple Cells In Excel
- How To Fight Poverty In Your Community
Let’s send our tutorials and posts directly to your email inbox, you will only hear from us once in a week. Drop your email below