If by Addiction you mean the psychological inability to stop an habit, even though it’s detrimental to the physical and psychological stability of it’s host, you can continue reading this post.
Addiction doesn’t have to be in substances like cocaine, marijuana, drugs and the likes, some Addictions are behavioral. Addiction like eating, gambling, working and sleeping are good examples of Behavioral Addictions.
When somebody is suffering from Addiction, the person doesn’t get to control the amount of the substance or the number times the action repeats itself.
Provided in this post is an effective method of quiting addictions, grab a cup of coffee and follow me.
Ads: How to create a PayPal account that send and receive funds in Nigeria… Read more
Taking a certain amount of this substance as much as it affected you doesn’t make it an Addiction, feeling the need to take same quantity the next day is where addiction sets in. Likewise behavioral addiction, for example sleeping 10am Monday morning. If you feel you need to sleep again the same time next Monday or rather next day becomes an Addiction.
Four signs you are Addicted
- Uncontrollably seeking the habit or substance
- Feeling different about anyone who advised against getting your substance or habit
- Losing interest in activity that doesn’t involve your Addiction
- Inability to stop at every attempt to, even with all the harms it might have caused.
How to Quit an Addiction
There are four stages you should go through when you are trying to quit an Addiction.
1. Pre-contemplation: In this stage, you don’t see any harm in what you are doing. You see whosoever talked negative about your Addiction as a potential enemy, this is where you avoid talking about the harms your Addiction might have caused you.
Ads: Do you need a site like this? You want to start a blog or need any kind of website? Chat a professional website designer up today and get a discount on every job you want to do. Chat on WhatsApp
2. Contemplation: Contemplation is The act of looking forward to an event as about to happen. In this stage, you see all negativity in your Addiction and you want to stop. Here, you need to keep looking at the negativity. This will help enliven the motive of leaving the Addiction.
Ads: How to gain more followers on Instagram… Read more
.3. Preparation: This is where you start making plans to either cut your Addiction short or leave it.
Proper preparation has to be ensured,
4. Action : This stage is where you take action against your Addiction i.e leave and never go back to it. It’s quite harder than it sounds but not impossible. This requires much effort and commitment gained from number 3.
Following the arrangement in the settings above will help you overcome any form of Addiction whatsoever. However, counselling and Medical advice can do some Wonders too.
Ads: Advertise With Us… Read more
People Are Also Reading
- How To Use Natural Home Products To lighten Your Skin
- How to Care for Your Human Hair
- How to Serve God Faithfully
- How to Greet in a Debate Competition
- How To Lighten Skin Naturally
- How To Move Words In Microsoft Words
- How To Learn English Language
- How To Begin An Essay
- How To Select Multiple Cells In Excel
- How To Fight Poverty In Your Community
Let’s send our tutorials and posts directly to your email inbox, you will only hear from us once in a week. Drop your email below