Founded by Mike Adenuga in 2003,Glo is the mobile network with the cheapest data plan rate. As rich as it seems you need to lay complaint once in a while hence the need to know how to reach its customer care.
The full meaning of Glo is Global Communication Limited and it is one of the best network in Ghana and Nigeria.
How To Reach Glo Customer Care
Here are ways to contact Glo customer care agents
1. Glo contact phone numbers
A. Dial 200 from your mobile Glo number which is toll free i.e. No charges is attached, Then follow the instruction that follows.
B.However, if you are calling with other network, Dial 08050020121 and follow the necessary procedures.
Ads: How to create a PayPal account that send and receive funds in Nigeria… Read more
2. Glo Customer service Email Address
You can also send an email with your complaint to email@example.com
3. Glo customer care social media acct
A. Facebook -https://www.Facebook.com/gloworld
B. Twitter — https://www.twitter.com/gloworld
4.Glo official website
You can also contact a customer care via the live chat tab on the site http://www.gloworld.com/ng.
Although dialling 200 is an old method of contacting Glo customer care, however it is the easiest and quickest. You can also try other methods mentioned above. Thanks for reading
Ads: Do you need a site like this? You want to start a blog or need any kind of website? Chat a professional website designer up today and get a discount on every job you want to do. Chat on WhatsApp
Ads: How to gain more followers on Instagram… Read more
Ads: Advertise With Us… Read more
People Are Also Reading
- How To Use Natural Home Products To lighten Your Skin
- How to Care for Your Human Hair
- How to Serve God Faithfully
- How to Greet in a Debate Competition
- How To Lighten Skin Naturally
- How To Move Words In Microsoft Words
- How To Learn English Language
- How To Begin An Essay
- How To Select Multiple Cells In Excel
- How To Fight Poverty In Your Community
Let’s send our tutorials and posts directly to your email inbox, you will only hear from us once in a week. Drop your email below