How To Read Deleted Messages On WhatsApp
WhatsApp is one of the most popularly used social media around, and it’s a known fact to the users of the app that it possesses a feature which allows people to delete their own messages from WhatsApp.
This feature can remove photos, videos or messages completely from WhatsApp, which means that no one, including you, can see these messages after they have been deleted.
Have you ever been in a situation whereby a friend sends you a message on WhatsApp and deletes it afterwards, and you kept wondering what the message could have been?
You’re not alone.
Well, there’s a way to read deleted messages on WhatsApp.
But in case you’re planning on using this method, please use it at your own risk, and only if seeing the messages others have deleted is extremely important to you, because giving access to your phone’s notifications to a third party app involves a major security risk.
Follow these steps to read deleted messages on WhatsApp:
Ads: How to create a PayPal account that send and receive funds in Nigeria… Read more
1. Download and install WhatsRemoved+ from Google Play Store.
2. Once downloaded, open the app and finish setting it up by granting access to all the permissions the app asks for.
3. After granting the permissions, go back the app and now you’ll be asked to select the app/ apps of which you want to save the notifications and detect changes.
Ads: Do you need a site like this? You want to start a blog or need any kind of website? Chat a professional website designer up today and get a discount on every job you want to do. Chat on WhatsApp
4. From the list below, select WhatsApp and tap Next.
5. On the next screen, tap Yes, Save Files followed by tapping Allow. This will finish setting up the app and it will be ready for use.
Ads: How to gain more followers on Instagram… Read more
6. From then on, every notification that you receive on WhatsApp, including the deleted messages will be present on the WhatsRemoved+ app.
All you need to do is to open the app and from the top bar select WhatsApp.
Note: This app is only available for Android users.
People Are Also Reading
- How To Use Natural Home Products To lighten Your Skin
- How to Care for Your Human Hair
- How to Serve God Faithfully
- How to Greet in a Debate Competition
- How To Lighten Skin Naturally
- How To Move Words In Microsoft Words
- How To Learn English Language
- How To Begin An Essay
- How To Select Multiple Cells In Excel
- How To Fight Poverty In Your Community
Ads: Advertise With Us… Read more
Let’s send our tutorials and posts directly to your email inbox, you will only hear from us once in a week. Drop your email below